Sponsored

2018 Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU Base and Options Price (w/ Invoice) (Sport, S, Sahara, Rubicon)

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
I have actually. I have a quote from them and am waiting to see if my local dealers will beat it. It’s not looking like they are even close at this point. Almost exactly the same Rubi, except color and they are 6 grand apart. More than happy to make the 4 hour drive for that savings.
There you go, I agree!
Sponsored

Vawildjeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2 1/2” stage 2 Icon lift 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20” Fuel Beasts.
Occupation
Business owner
Vehicle Showcase
There you go, I agree!
How in the world are 2 dealers over 5 thousand dollars apart on pricing. Same exact vehicle except color. Like what in the crooked heck is going on? I could understand being some difference in pricing due to location, east coast, west coast, Texas, etc... but these guys are a few hours from each other. Same region. Makes me worried for customers who aren’t educated enough to know they are getting screwed.

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
How in the world are 2 dealers over 5 thousand dollars apart on pricing. Same exact vehicle except color. Like what in the crooked heck is going on? I could understand being some difference in pricing due to location, east coast, west coast, Texas, etc... but these guys are a few hours from each other. Same region. Makes me worried for customers who aren’t educated enough to know they are getting screwed.
The old saying buyer beware. Everybody has a right to make money, it’s just how much money you want to make.

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Because Craig is THE MAN! He's also about to head out on his honeymoon I believe, and back on the 18th if I remember correctly. I stopped in last weekend to ask about the 2019's and chatted with him for a bit.

muttschu

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Wrangler Unlimited
Hey everyone, I have a question and looking for some feedback. I was on Jeep.com building out a JLU Sport S and noticed something new to me compared to the last time I was on there. When I selected anti-spin rear diff I was forced to upgrade the wheels to the granite option (which I don't like the way they look), this adds like $900 to the build. Also, the engine block heater was no longer part of the cold weather package. Last, side steps were not an option. What happened?
Is this done to help clear out dealership inventory? Will things change when 2019 ordering opens up?

Thanks for any feedback!
Matt S
Sponsored