Sponsored

2018 Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU Base and Options Price (w/ Invoice) (Sport, S, Sahara, Rubicon)

Djeman2569

First Name
JLU S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu
I'm looking to lease my Jeep before I purchase it. Seems like they really screw you on the lease. So far this is the best thing I've come across. Let me know if you find anything better.

MSRP is about $48,000

Sahara
8-speed auto
Dual top
Safety group
Infotainment
led group
cloth seats

$515/month (before taxes) $31,500 Buyout at the end of the lease. I'm going to buy the car at the end so that number really matters.
36 month lease
Driveoff only

I'm happy with those numbers but not trilled. I'd like to see a little more off like $500/month and $30k buyout.

Anyone done one of these?

FreakOfNature

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Z71, BMW 540i
Does anyone have an invoice price list since the most recent price increase? I've found a couple of Jeep dealers here locally that have exactly what I want on the lot. I'd like to walk in as informed as possible before I start negotiating on price.

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Does anyone have an invoice price list since the most recent price increase? I've found a couple of Jeep dealers here locally that have exactly what I want on the lot. I'd like to walk in as informed as possible before I start negotiating on price.
Go on Costcoauto.com and build what you want. It shows invoice and as far as I can tell it’s up to date. It has the higher base and destination charge

Sponsored

3rdJeep

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I’m about to order a 18’ JL Sport if that’s still possible. Can anyone confirm if I’m getting an ok deal?
JL Sport, 24s, 8 speed, hard top, Tech group, Cold weather, convenience, and alpine. Msrp $42115
After TL the dealer is asking for $37450.
Does this sound like a good deal? What would a Sahara like this cost?

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
That site doesn't seem to have any of the tech and missing some other upgrades as well?
It had all the options last time I checked. Unless you’re talking about accessories?

To be fair. I was pricing a rubicon. Perhaps other trims are missing parts?

hotkarl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport 2 door
I ordered a sport with AC, 8 speed, ASD, tint and satellite. Came to 34k before tax.
I feel like I'm getting raped. Shouldn't I be getting something off? Like some kind of deal.

Sponsored

homebrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Jetta (JL in the Plans)
I ordered a sport with AC, 8 speed, ASD, tint and satellite. Came to 34k before tax.
I feel like I'm getting raped. Shouldn't I be getting something off? Like some kind of deal.
That's because you are paying MSRP, just build it on Jeep.com and it was 33,620 incl destination. Did you try to haggle at all?

hotkarl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport 2 door
That's because you are paying MSRP, just build it on Jeep.com and it was 33,620 incl destination. Did you try to haggle at all?
I tried to haggle and they were pretty much Wranglers and Rams sell themselves so there are no breaks.
And, it's also not a huge volume dealership, but at the same time its the only Jeep-Dodge-Ram place in the area.

homebrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Jetta (JL in the Plans)
I tried to haggle and they were pretty much Wranglers and Rams sell themselves so there are no breaks.
And, it's also not a huge volume dealership, but at the same time its the only Jeep-Dodge-Ram place in the area.
That's no good but understandable. Supply and demand at its finest. Are you close enough to any of the dealers on here? I see you are in New England, would you be willing to drive/fly to DC for a better vehicle price? There is a sponsor dealership in TN on here that offers a $200 flight voucher as well.

hotkarl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport 2 door
That's no good but understandable. Supply and demand at its finest. Are you close enough to any of the dealers on here? I see you are in New England, would you be willing to drive/fly to DC for a better vehicle price? There is a sponsor dealership in TN on here that offers a $200 flight voucher as well.
Nah. I just don't have the time or ambition for such an adventure, even if it meant saving a few bucks. I'll wait til it comes in and try to either get some money off or get them to throw in a freebie like side steps or slush mats or something.

Ac91

First Name
Azem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sport
That's crazy man I got my JLU sport with manual doors and windows, 8spd and managed to negotiate down to $30k out the door they gave me almost 5k off msrp. msrp was $34,599 I believe
Sponsored