Sponsored

2018 Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU Base and Options Price (w/ Invoice) (Sport, S, Sahara, Rubicon)

aerosynch

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
What does Beck charge for “doc fee” ?
899 is their fee which I think is about the normal for Florida. It was worth it for me to be closer compared to out of state.

I dealt with Debbie there and she’s been great so far.
Sponsored

UGC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
899 is their fee which I think is about the normal for Florida. It was worth it for me to be closer compared to out of state.

I dealt with Debbie there and she’s been great so far.

Thanks....

With these high Florida fees I guess that nets us about 3% below invoice and no long trip to pick it up.

Shambler101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jLU Rubicon, Porsche Macan S
Just ordered my 2018 JLU Rubicon from Phillips Chrysler Jeep of Ocala, Fl. If interested email or call Jon Novak (Commercial Sales Manager) at [email protected], 888.482.1597 (toll free) or 352.425.4602. He'll give you a fair deal without haggling. It's my second purchase from him (first was 2017 ram rebel) and its always been straight forward and stress free.Tell him you belong to the jlwrangler forum and got info from Kevin. It may take him a few days to get back with you because he is busy working with all his commercial customers.
Easier than leaving state to make purchase, which I did for a subaru years ago. :)

BigLew

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt Premier, 2021 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired-Banking-Insurance-Coal Miner-Maintenance...a bit of everything! :)
Just ordered my 2018 JLU Rubicon from Phillips Chrysler Jeep of Ocala, Fl. If interested email or call Jon Novak (Commercial Sales Manager) at [email protected], 888.482.1597 (toll free) or 352.425.4602. He'll give you a fair deal without haggling. It's my second purchase from him (first was 2017 ram rebel) and its always been straight forward and stress free.Tell him you belong to the jlwrangler forum and got info from Kevin. It may take him a few days to get back with you because he is busy working with all his commercial customers.
Easier than leaving state to make purchase, which I did for a subaru years ago. :)
Hey there!....thanks for the info...may I ask what they are selling their Wranglers for under invoice?
I live in the Naples area and it's very hard dealing with these dealers here....they gouge customers,
but yet if you read some of their reviews they are rated high, my guess is those that are rating them
high are not familiar with car sales and pricing. You have a great day!

Shambler101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jLU Rubicon, Porsche Macan S
Hey there!....thanks for the info...may I ask what they are selling their Wranglers for under invoice?
I live in the Naples area and it's very hard dealing with these dealers here....they gouge customers,
but yet if you read some of their reviews they are rated high, my guess is those that are rating them
high are not familiar with car sales and pricing. You have a great day!
PM sent

Sponsored

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
Do we know the new invoice pricing after the price increase? Has this been posted already?

Scrappy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Naval Flight Officer
HI guys I'm brand new here and brand new to Jeeps. I've always been a sports car person so this is definitely a change. I am looking for an Wrangler Unlimited in the Jacksonville FL area. Which dealer do you guys recommend? I used the USAA car buying tool and have had 6 different dealerships call or email. Looking for recommendations. Thanks in advance.

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
HI guys I'm brand new here and brand new to Jeeps. I've always been a sports car person so this is definitely a change. I am looking for an Wrangler Unlimited in the Jacksonville FL area. Which dealer do you guys recommend? I used the USAA car buying tool and have had 6 different dealerships call or email. Looking for recommendations. Thanks in advance.
Go ^ ... see post #334

Also could be worth your while to go thru this thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/recommended-dealers-list.1227/page-36

it payed off big for me.

Good luck!

UGC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW

You may want to contact Beck in Palatka

Sponsored

davidh

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon: Wrangler Sport S, JL
Off-thread comment: Have you looked into contacting Kim at Superior in Conway, AR.? It's only like a 2 1/2 hour drive from Memphis, and she's sold to many on the forum for 5% below invoice on factory orders (last heard it was 44+ JLs ordered/sold) and gotten very good reviews. Look for the thread,
Thanks for the off-thread comment Misanthrope! I ordered a Sahara JLU from Kim this week at 5.9% under invoice. You da man!

Pro Tip: I was told ordering the trail rail management system has caused major delays. I deleted that option from my order to save a potential month of waiting...because I'm impatient like that.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Hi All - there used to be an Excel sheet somewhere where you could pick your options and automatically see MSRP and invoice. Anyone know where that might be?

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
If there's a JL on the lot that was produced before the price increase, (sticker still says $37, 345), I assume the extra $500 won't be applied, correct?
You would think so, but just remember MSRP is just that: suggested. The dealer can price it at whatever he wants to. And check to see if they up the destination charge as well, which they shouldn't.
Sponsored