• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 37" tires, long list of upgrades

JD Flick

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Algorithmic Trading Strategies
Vehicle is located in Redondo Beach, California 90277.

Asking $50,000 OBO

18,500 miles.

Complete photo gallery available here:
http://www.snappr.com/gallery/fd5e71ae-f4e3-4953-a65d-d63c32985eb8

This Jeep has been a huge part of my life and my main project for the past three years. It's my pride and joy, and is the most enjoyable vehicle I have ever owned, period. I have two young children now, and sadly I must find a new home for my Jeep, and look for a more family friendly car.

If I had to highlight one modification that has been the biggest game-changer, it is the Diabolical Inc Slipstream. It is a steel lockbox that allows you to store things securely in the trunk of the Jeep, even when the top and doors are removed. I included a video below that shows how it works.

Some facts about this Jeep:

- I pre-ordered it when the JL model was announced in late 2017, and received it early 2018.
- I am the original owner, and own it outright. No banks, financing involved.
- The vehicle has always been stored in a garage.
- It has been used by Jeep's official social media outlets multiple times in commercials and promotional materials. (see links below)
- It's featured in a commercial for Diabolical Inc's Slipstream, and Innovative JK Solution's onboard air compressor system. (see videos below)
- Big time head turner on the street. When it's in topless tube-door mode, you can't go anywhere without getting into a conversation about it.

Here's a list of every upgrade I can think of. I'm probably missing some:

- Mopar 2" lift with Fox shocks
- Fuel Beast Wheels, 18x9, -12mm offset
- Toyo Open Country MTs, 37x13.5
- Revolution Gears 4.88 front and rear differentials
- Rugged Ridge tube doors
- OEM doors are included along with soft cases for all four
- Bestop Trektop Ultra Fastback Soft Top
- Warn winch mounting plate, stock Rubicon bumper
- Smittybilt Gen2 X20 10,000 lb winch with wireless remote
- Factor 55 Ultrahook
- DirtyDog 3-piece rear nets
- Spider Web Shade
- Diabolical Inc Slipstream trunk
- ARB twin cylinder onboard compressor
- Innovative JK Solutions 4-tire air system
- Carolina Metal Mashers A-pillar mirrors and ball mounts for accessories
- 67 Designs dash mount rack
- Computer is calibrated for 37" tires and 4.88 gears by SuperChips
- Molle Platforms Solutions panels, roof and tailgate
- Genright 1/4" thick steel tube step-sliders, bolted and welded to the frame.
- Genright aluminum front and rear high clearance tube fenders
- Genright aluminum high clearance rear bumper (OEM backup sensors installed)
- Genright aluminum spare tire carrier (can fit up to a 42" tire)
- Artec aluminum inner fenders (no tire rubbing at any angle)
- AFE Power Rock Basher cat-back exhaust (exits in front of the rear axle for max clearance)
- Backup camera and 3rd brake light have been relocated to the spare tire carrier.
- Twin mounts for Rotopax 2 gallon fuel containers
- High lift jackOfficial

Jeep Instagram Features

Diabolical Inc Slipstream Video

Innovative JK Solutions 4 Tire Air Compressor System Video

Quirks (see photos)

- Flecks on the front bumper and grill from gravel.
- 2 small dents near the door hinges.
- Film visible on the top of the touch screen.
- "Front turn signal out" warning message on startup. This is because the custom turn signals I installed are more efficient and have lower electrical resistance than the factory ones. Addition of a resistor to the wiring or a tuner program will fix it.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 37" tires, long list of upgrades DSC_8914
Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 37" tires, long list of upgrades DSC_8912
Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 37" tires, long list of upgrades DSC_8944
Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 37" tires, long list of upgrades DSC_8964
Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 37" tires, long list of upgrades DSC_9030
Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 37" tires, long list of upgrades DSC_9038
Sponsored

Last edited: