Sponsored

2018 Jeep Easter Safari Concepts Revealed: 4SPEED, Sandstorm, Nacho, Jeepster, J-Wagon

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I'd love to know where FCA gets those steel wheels that they've been using on the retro concepts over the last few years
See my other post. May be those.
Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Cancel my Jl Rubicon order and give me this please.

CN018_001JPquddrld5k6l22mrevjup9nlbu9.jpg
I will argue the Wagoneer was truly the last over-engineered vehicle Jeep ever made. Those things were absolutely indestructible and yet insanely comfortable. You could never pass a gas station in one of them, though.

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Grand Cherokee, 2018 Road King, 1996 Bronco
Occupation
Machinist, Gunsmith and Dumbass Whisperer
FCA needs to spend some of their money and time on my 2dr Rubicon order and lest time on concept vehicles they also will not get to production with. You maybe right about the 2018 JL 2dr being a concept vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That didnā€™t take long.... FLMAO

Sponsored

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Jeep JLR
What amazes me thereā€™s 4 prototypes built from the 2 door JL model but Jeep is delaying the actual production of the 2 door, for what? Yeah FCA has their sh.....t together, anything for their own bottom line or marketing scheme; nothing as usual to appease the loyal customer.

Last edited:

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
What amazes me is thereā€™s 4 prototypes built from the 2 door JL model but Jeep is delaying the actual production of the 2 door, for what? Yeah FCA has their sh.....t together, anything for their own bottom line or marketing scheme; nothing as usual to appease the loyal customer.
I can all but guarantee that the effort Jeep applies to their concept vehicles does not delay the production line.

Sponsored

bkjolly

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ-5
I really love the 4 Speed and bringing back the Wagoneer seems like a no brainer.

Rubi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Jeep JLR
I can all but guarantee that the effort Jeep applies to their concept vehicles does not delay the production line.
Oh yeah; Iā€™m very sure youā€™re correct. Just trying to shame FCA, if thatā€™s possible, into getting their act together to be responsible enough to do what theyā€™re in business for; producing Jeep Wrangler product. Primarily the 2 door model.

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Oh yeah; Iā€™m very sure youā€™re correct. Just trying to shame FCA, if thatā€™s possible, into getting their act together to be responsible enough to do what theyā€™re in business for; producing Jeep Wrangler product. Primarily the 2 door model.
I know it is frustrating but it is not a 2 door issue. It is a multitude of options issue. As some have noted they do not have X option or Y option and hope they appear in later model years. This is because it is difficult to offer a LOT of options and deliver on time. I think FCA is staggering releases due to the amount of options available in this new design at launch. Hell I ordered Punk'n Orange and had seen more than one post that they will not be building Jeeps with that color until April. Now a few have gone out but the majority are on hold. Throw in the issue with not having enough soft tops and we get to where we are.

I do not believe they are holding back on 2 doors because they do not care. I think they ended up having to push a lot of items due to many reasons. Not caring about 2 doors however is not the reason.
Sponsored