• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New York 2018-21 Wrangler JL/Gladiator Parts

Kevin_S1126

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
@awdkamil I am located in Staten Island as well. Does the Rubicon Rear Steel bumper have the Sensors cutouts?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@awdkamil

Received my package today. Thanks for sending it right out. Excellent packaging! The item arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I just checked and it works well.. 8-)

I would not hesitate in doing another transaction with you.

For those that are considering buying from this forum member.... Do know that he is an excellent communicator and goes above and beyond lets say. He went out of his way to provide extra special packaging tracking and to get my item right out....

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Details on the Yeti front track bar. Is it the pro version? Red or black?

Sponsored

JLNYC227

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport
I’m in SI too, any chance youre selling rubi fender flares?