• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida 2018 - 2020 Mopar JL 3.6L 4 Door 2" Lift Kit with FOX Racing Shocks

2020 Diesel JL

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 CJ3B Diesel, 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels Convertible, 2018 Dodge 3500 Diesel, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide White, 2020 Harley CVO Tri Glide Black, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
General Manager / Owner of CraneWorks Orlando
Vehicle Showcase
SOLD , SOLD, SOLD,
$950.00 or best offer
located in Debary Florida
New never installed Part # 77072395AC, I bought this for my 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Diesel because the Diesel kit is not available for it from Mopar yet. I have decided to wait for the right kit for warranty coverage concerns. This kit is a 2" lift for the 3.6 Gas Wrangler Unlimited. Does not come with Mopar crate. I can ship it if buyer pays shipping. Below is more info.

Jeep Performance Parts is proud to bring you this premium 2" Lift Kit with FOX shocks, developed by Jeep's engineers to allow you to use larger tires on your Wrangler JL.
Jeep Performance Parts lift kits improve articulation and tire contact with the ground, and longer front control arms optimize caster suspension tuning for on-road without compromising off-road capability. The components of Jeep Performance Parts lift kits are rigorously tested to meet FCA US LLC's production standards for durability, performance, and corrosion.

2" Lift Kit w/ FOX Shocks for 4 Door Models with 3.6L Engine

FEATURES:

2.5" diameter aluminum body monotube FOX Shocks for cooler operation
Works with electronic stability control (unique alignment specifications required)
Easy installation - no driveshaft or brake line replacements are required
JPP lift kits consist exclusively of genuine OEM Mopar components
Comes with High-End Coil Springs
Includes Extended Control Arms
Sports Sway Bar End Links and Bump Stops

Replaces Part Number: 77072395, 77072395AB, 77072395AC

mopar 77072395AC.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ralphyboy29

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 2015 JK
Interested but I'm in California. Do you know how much shipping will be ?