• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia 2018 - 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Suspension With Shocks, Coil Spri - $350(Rockmart, GA)

Ajbreezay

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
This is a complete set of the Rubicon suspension, which includes the shocks, coils, and control arms, track bar. Professional taken off my 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL by JKLAND This set has only 15,000 miles on them and is in A+ condition.

Tow package rated.

All components are in Excellent condition!

Complete JL Rubicon Suspension as pictured - all four shocks, front/rear coils, the front coil pads, front/rear swaybar links, and the front lower control arms, track bar! Everything pictured is included

Ready to UPGRADE your JL Sport or JL Sahara

2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited.

100% Authentic OEM Parts. Ready for your upgrade!

MVIMG_20200318_145245.jpg
Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
I would encourage you to take a look at the current market price for these components. I'm afraid it's much lower than you are asking. In addition, only the springs/shocks are different on the Rubicon suspension. The rest of the stock components are the same on the Non-Rubicon.

Also posting the 4 different spring numbers helps many looking to purchase a set.

OP
OP
Ajbreezay

Ajbreezay

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Bump. Make offer!

OP
OP
Ajbreezay

Ajbreezay

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
TTT. Price drop!

OP
OP
Ajbreezay

Ajbreezay

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Make offer!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ajbreezay

Ajbreezay

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Still available!

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:
OP
OP
Ajbreezay

Ajbreezay

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
O.B.O

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ajbreezay

Ajbreezay

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Man are you here to bash people’s sales or something. Contact me personally if you have an isssue with something I’m selling that your not interested in buying. I’m a GM over 18 years in sales.

Also need to message these people and let them know there prices are to high also! SMH
Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 - 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Suspension With Shocks, Coil Spri - $350(Rockmart, GA) 3397B4B9-C01E-4881-93B8-865B6110D04C
Jeep Wrangler JL 2018 - 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Suspension With Shocks, Coil Spri - $350(Rockmart, GA) 980513B8-A71C-4747-90D1-72F127BDD0DC

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
There was no intent to "bash" you with my comments. This is a public Jeep forum meant for people to share ideas/comments and learn from each other.

It seems you have multiple posts trying to sell off your extra JL parts to members on this forum. The comments are meant to help you understand the current market for these takeoff components.

If you don't care to learn from the comments, simply ignore them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ajbreezay

Ajbreezay

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
There was no intent to "bash" you with my comments. This is a public Jeep forum meant for people to share ideas/comments and learn from each other.

It seems you have multiple posts trying to sell off your extra JL parts to members on this forum. The comments are meant to help you understand the current market for these takeoff components.

If you don't care to learn from the comments, simply ignore them.

OP
OP
Ajbreezay

Ajbreezay

First Name
Aubrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I would Ignore if it wasn’t in a thread I created. Like I said if you want to help that way, fine man, a simple pm to me would work at the same time if your not looking to buy then why waste your time! If you are into sales than you would know at this moment there is no current market with COVID lurking. EBay is open to the public did you try to help them with there sale? SMH

Also nothing to learn from pricing the price is what it is. “Suggested “retail is just that, sell it for what you want to sell it for!

Bardog

First Name
Bardog
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bardog.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S Granite
Occupation
Restaurateur
What are the spring numbers? That’s critical information necessary to a buyer like me. Thanks.
Sponsored