Sponsored

2017 Jeep Compass Unconnect Radio No Power

cpalmeri14468

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 jeep compass
My uconnect would reboot its self and now is dead. Changed fuse, pressed all buttons to attempt to get any service, removed radio and reinstalled and it's still a black screen with no power. Any help would be appreciated., I'm out of warranty period. Thanks
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
My uconnect would reboot its self and now is dead. Changed fuse, pressed all buttons to attempt to get any service, removed radio and reinstalled and it's still a black screen with no power. Any help would be appreciated., I'm out of warranty period. Thanks
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
JeepCares

OP
OP

cpalmeri14468

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 jeep compass
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
JeepCares
How do I private message and why can't I have a response on the forum for others to see the reply. I bet the response is take to the dealer for a diagnostic which will incur a charge this car is 3 years old

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Did you check the Uconnect website to see if there are any software updates for your Jeep? This may not help you since your radio is dead now but worth a try.

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I think the Compass uses the same 8.4 Uconnect as the Wrangler (my daughters Vompas radio looks the same as my Wrangler), but Id suggest trying the Compass Forum for help with your Compass since this is a Wrangler JL forum

https://www.myjeepcompass.com/

Sponsored

OP
OP

cpalmeri14468

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 jeep compass
Did you check the Uconnect website to see if there are any software updates for your Jeep? This may not help you since your radio is dead now but worth a try.
Thanks but you are right can't do anything since its dead

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
How do I private message and why can't I have a response on the forum for others to see the reply. I bet the response is take to the dealer for a diagnostic which will incur a charge this car is 3 years old
You can private message us by hovering over our Jeep logo and selecting "Start Conversation". I requested you reach out privately because if we decide to get a case open for you I will need your VIN, phone number, and email address.

Alison
JeepCares
Sponsored