Sponsored

2016 JLUR dimensions vs 2019

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Trying to figure out if a decal will work on my new 2019. It was made for up to 2016. I know the wheelbase and length are different but I need a little different dimensions.

Can anyone with a 4 door 2016 tell me the following dimensions?

2C66A270-403E-413A-BBFC-9C6020DEBD7E.jpeg
Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Seeing as how that decal is merely Photoshopped onto that Jeep, I don't think you need to worry about it coming up short. There's probably excess that'll be trimmed off or simply wrapped around hidden edges for a clean look.

OP
OP
Twistedfab

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Seeing as how that decal is merely Photoshopped onto that Jeep, I don't think you need to worry about it coming up short. There's probably excess that'll be trimmed off or simply wrapped around hidden edges for a clean look.
JK is shorter and smaller wheelbase. The decal is cut for a 2016 JK 4 door. Trying to figure where it will be short so as not to look stupid. I also don’t want to buy if it is short in the wrong places.

Sponsored

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
JK is shorter and smaller wheelbase. The decal is cut for a 2016 JK 4 door. Trying to figure where it will be short so as not to look stupid. I also don’t want to buy if it is short in the wrong places.
And if it's designed right, it should actually exceed its fitment dimensions, essentially having a bleed, so that it cleanly meets any edges it encounters. Again, that photo isn't a picture of the decal physically on the Jeep, so maybe you can ask whoever made it if it's big enough to accommodate such edges or have someone like pixeldecals whip one up for you. That decal would maybe be an hour or two of work for any semi-competent graphic designer familiar with Illustrator.

Hell, it might not even be necessarily "cropped" for the dimensions of the JK, but simply one big ass tiretread decal that you just position yourself and remove the excess.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Trying to figure out if a decal will work on my new 2019. It was made for up to 2016. I know the wheelbase and length are different but I need a little different dimensions.

Can anyone with a 4 door 2016 tell me the following dimensions?

2C66A270-403E-413A-BBFC-9C6020DEBD7E.jpeg
If you are worried about the dimensions, please go to a dealer and measure it yourself. Don't trust an internet stranger to get it right.

OP
OP
Twistedfab

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It’s a simple request. If you have one and can do it great. If you don’t then why are you commenting. I was just trying to get a ball park from someone that owns the Jeep.
Sponsored