First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Yup, colorful 2 door wranglers are the best. What are you doing with a white Jeep? Who own's a white Jeep these days anyways? White is not a colorJust kiddin', your white Willys is very cool. Cool as snow.;)
Dunno. I really wanted Commando again. The closest was Gator which, for reasons unknown, is a JT color only. Then I saw this white Willys with all the black accents. I figured itā€™s a more timeless color. Commando ran for about 6 months. I know itā€™s a 2013 when I see one.
Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Dozer is a cool color. Nacho is very similar, but with a terrible name.

McKenzie

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR; 2016 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Education
Crush here:

doortime.jpg
I had a Crush JKUR (2013). That color was fantastic. Glad I could get a Punkā€™n JLR - the color is not quite as good, but I love the JL upgrades, and dropping the rear doors!

Sponsored

Sponsored

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque
I hope thatā€™s for 4! Another win for the ā€˜originalā€™!
As long as I donā€™t have to fake ransom my kids to the wife, I would buy them. But it sounds like production issues may cause the rollout of those half doors to people like us by many many months; possibly into the fall.

OP
OP
Dash68

Dash68

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Chevy S10 ZR2 '12 JKUR '17 GC TH
Dunno. I really wanted Commando again. The closest was Gator which, for reasons unknown, is a JT color only. Then I saw this white Willys with all the black accents. I figured itā€™s a more timeless color. Commando ran for about 6 months. I know itā€™s a 2013 when I see one.
Yup, your white Willy's looks sharp.

McKenzie

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR; 2016 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Education
As long as I donā€™t have to fake ransom my kids to the wife, I would buy them. But it sounds like production issues may cause the rollout of those half doors to people like us by many many months; possibly into the fall.
Yeah, Iā€™m concerned about availability. I may just end up ordering the JCR doors and live with the unfinished interior panel. Maybe it will make the JL feel more like a ā€˜realā€™ Jeep šŸ˜‚
Sponsored