• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Jersey 2005 TJ Wrangler Rubicon - $16000

Schmoupe

First Name
Shak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
**Car is in Edgewater NJ - If the ad is up, so is the car**

Spring is here and top down weather around the corner! Selling my super clean 2005 TJ since I no longer have time for it.

**Frame is in excellent shape with no repairs**

It has all the desirable mods:

1. 33" BFG KO2 on 15" black steel rims with matching spare
  2. LED headlight + tails + fog lights + side markers
  3. Rugged Ridge Safari fender flares
  4. 2.5" OME Lift and Brown Dog MML
  5. AEG front and rear bumpers
  6. Upgraded Polk audio marine grade speakers;
  7. Pioneer headunit
  8. Kill switch - ease of mind for naked driving
Upgrade Package for additional $1500 OEM Hard top in grey Safari doors - black Rain Gear cover brand new set of LED headlights Doors off mirrors

VIN: 1J4FA69S95P307058

O_ExwNvN31BwL2t7TIk8kgbw7g=w928-h696-no_authuser=0.jpeg

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

10.jpeg

11.jpeg

12.jpeg

13.jpeg

14.jpeg

15.jpeg

16.jpeg

17.jpeg

18.jpeg

19.jpeg
Sponsored

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Nice clean looking Jeep! I had a '97 TJ. My class A motorhome is up for sale and once it sells, I'll circle back on this.