Sponsored

jsore

First Name
James Sorenson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC Trailhawk, '21 392 traded, '24 392 ordered
Well this is a 4xe thread, however I can tell you a dealer told me Jeep is only making 1300 of the 392s so it may just be a trial run for 2021 and we'll see for 2022
Thanks, sorry for the confusion, I'll move my thread to the correct location.
Sponsored

jerf177

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Unlimited 4xe
Stand You Ground...

Placed an order for my Jeep 4xe on 4/27. Got a call on 5/24 from my sales rep. informing me it was delivered and ready for pickup. After inspecting my build and before making the final sit down with finance, I was pulled to the side and informed about the $2,000 manufacturer MSRP increase.

After reading this tread, I arrived prepared with my day of order documents and stood my ground on my agreed price. General manager told me that he needed to contact the regional manger, which would have to wait until the next day. That next day I received a call from the reginal manger stating that this was an issue that they'll address with the manufacturer and honor our signed agreement. With all said and done the dealership did the right thing and took care of it's customers. We're happy to be owners of our first ever factory build vehicle, passing more gas stations and seeing what this silent killer can do.

Jeep Wrangler JL $2000 Price Increase For 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe EV-CON

Billet4xe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
Order - 4/24
VON - 4/26
VIN - 4/27
Advised of price increase by dealer - 5/6
Ship - 5/21
Dealer - 5/24
Delivery - 5/27

Deal was closed at original order price despite the $1810 price increase displayed on the Monroney.

Gobicon

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JLU 2018 Unlimited Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have an updated pricing excel worksheet for the 4xe? I want to configure it so I can see the FWP vs MSRP difference and going into my dealer for an order. Thanks!

bikenski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe on order

Sponsored

Gobicon

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Gobicon

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Y'all ROCK! Jeep on!

If im reading this and doing the build tool properly, I can't order Hella Yella without getting dual top? That's the only color code that mandates DUAL TOP. This is insane. I dont want a hardtop at all. This stinks. Can a custom order in dealer break that?
Sponsored