Sponsored

Asterix2112

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
I just went on Jeep's Build Your Own website and built my 4xe that I bought in Dec and got delivered last month. The price is exactly the same as what I paid. So I am not sure where this price increase is???
Sponsored

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Something is definitely up. I just went to nada.com and the price with option configurator is grayed out for the 4xe models.

I wonder if that price increase is actually for a 2021 or is Jeep shifting production to the 2022 model and the increase is for that model year.
When would the MY22 order banks open?

moments.by.ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Guessing it's a 2022 price increase. 2021 closes in about two weeks I believe.

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I wonder if that price increase is actually for a 2021 or is Jeep shifting production to the 2022 model and the increase is for that model year.
Although, Jeep has increased pricing mid-model year in the past, so this wouldn’t be unprecedented.

I just went on Jeep's Build Your Own website and built my 4xe that I bought in Dec and got delivered last month. The price is exactly the same as what I paid. So I am not sure where this price increase is???
The Build & Price website is notoriously slow to get changes in price/colors/options, etc. I definitely would NOT be looking at the web configurator for guidance on pricing.

Sponsored

MissRuby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Oh goodness. We negotiated a price on a 4xe a month ago with a high-volume dealer, gave them $1000, but they couldn’t place the order and said we were on a waiting list. Tonight we hear that they can finally place the order, but they need to talk to us first. That call will happen tomorrow, and I bet it’s about this.

It really isn’t right to increase the price for people that are on the waiting list - if the order had been placed a month ago when we had originally requested it, we would have been locked in.

Husband is sitting next to me looking at Hummer EVs now. *eyeroll*

hokie

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
That was quick on the order. Ordered mine on 04/14 and still patiently twiddling my thumbs. I haven’t heard anything from my dealership either so I am going to assume no news is good news.
I would hang tight. Jeep chat told me "pre-production" and to check back in 2-3 weeks on 4/29. Got the message that it was in transit on Sunday and window sticker yesterday.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU

moments.by.ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Base Jeep website page for the 4xe still says "starting at $47,995" - the build and price page is usually behind, but not that main page (usually).

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Base Jeep website page for the 4xe still says "starting at $47,995" - the build and price page is usually behind, but not that main page (usually).
The Jeep website main page doesn't show the April 14th 2 door Jeep price increase.

Edit - The Sport S shows a $2k price increase compare to the April 14 order guide. The incentive and offers section shows the Sahara 4Xe at the same price. I don't trust Jeeps website.

Last edited:

Sponsored

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Another thing in the 1st posts dealer letter that CA letter is that the % of MRSP for Wrangler is discontinued. I am not exactly what sure the details of that program, but Criswell is only doing 3% under invoice if you use their financing or 1% without. vs 5% and 7% previously. For the average Jeep this another essentially another $2000 price increase. It seem like this affect the dealers profit.

McCloude

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD / 2019 WK2 TH
I tried to make a deal with Criswell last week, But the sales rep took a long time. And two things were subpar. But the time he called me back (after multiple emails / calls). It was 845 pm before the 7% went away. Also, they really lowballed my trade to completely cancel out the 7% gain. So there's that. I will be ordering from either Aberdeen or Annapolis. Yes they are only 1-2% under, but are offering 4k more for the trade.

Jeepchrysler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jk
I tried to make a deal with Criswell last week, But the sales rep took a long time. And two things were subpar. But the time he called me back (after multiple emails / calls). It was 845 pm before the 7% went away. Also, they really lowballed my trade to completely cancel out the 7% gain. So there's that. I will be ordering from either Aberdeen or Annapolis. Yes they are only 1-2% under, but are offering 4k more for the trade.
That was my concern was I would
Order and get a lowball on the trade.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 4xe, 21 Supra 3.0, 21 Pacifica Hybrid
Look into Vroom. They offered me way more than dealer trades.

McCloude

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD / 2019 WK2 TH
Look into Vroom. They offered me way more than dealer trades.
I just did the quote for vroom, Same price as carvanna, maybe a little more. 5k less than the 3 dealers. The main reason, is When my jeep was in for recall work, the dealer took it for a test drive and was rear-ended. So the automatic quotes from carvanna / vroom reduce the value by 3-4k just for the fact that it was in an accident. Even though it's a small fender bender to the steel bumper.
Sponsored