• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia $2000 OBO - 5x RockTrix RT105, Satin Bronze on 35x12.50R17 Trail Grapplers

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Posting this to gauge interest as I am looking to switch up my set up soon. Wheels are still on vehicle....would prefer local pick up or shipping on your dollar.
Specs: 17x9, -12mm offset, 4.5 BS

Wheels are in great condition, only scuffs are on the inner barrel on one of them due to an inexperienced tire mounter at a local tire shop.

Typically retail for around $700, asking for $600 due to the minor scuffs and use. Truly a great set of wheels for the price and wouldn’t hesitate to buy again, just looking to switch it up and get some more function out of my wheels. 👍🏻

EDIT:
*ASKING $2000 FOR ALL 5, WITH TIRES AND TPMS SENSORS*

Jeep Wrangler JL $2000 OBO - 5x RockTrix RT105, Satin Bronze on 35x12.50R17 Trail Grapplers 642BA481-D509-4660-AFB9-8625680741A1

Jeep Wrangler JL $2000 OBO - 5x RockTrix RT105, Satin Bronze on 35x12.50R17 Trail Grapplers E5799D6C-14F2-44D5-A72A-3D57E6DDFC97
Sponsored

Last edited:

KB34

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 4 Door, 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited X, 1978 Trans am
Wheels only or tires too?

OP
OP
Yondu_JLU

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wheels only or tires too?
Hey KB,

If you'd like the tires, I can include them. Though I'd be asking a much higher price as they only have around 2k miles on them (NITTO Trail Grappler 35x12.50R17) . They are still on my Jeep, and I am in the process of getting my new wheels right now and possibly some 37s if you are interested in taking the tires too.

Just wheels: $600
Wheels and tires: $2200

If you'd like to start a conversation with me, I'd be happy to deal further and discuss payment through PayPal and arrange a local pick-up/ drop some time my new set-up arrives.

KB34

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 4 Door, 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited X, 1978 Trans am
Hey KB,

If you'd like the tires, I can include them. Though I'd be asking a much higher price as they only have around 2k miles on them (NITTO Trail Grappler 35x12.50R17) . They are still on my Jeep, and I am in the process of getting my new wheels right now and possibly some 37s if you are interested in taking the tires too.

Just wheels: $600
Wheels and tires: $2200

If you'd like to start a conversation with me, I'd be happy to deal further and discuss payment through PayPal and arrange a local pick-up/ drop some time my new set-up arrives.
thanks. I’m debating between black and bronze for these wheels. Wasn’t sure based off the pics. Still trying to decide which ones I want. If I decide on bronze I’ll let you know.

OP
OP
Yondu_JLU

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thanks. I’m debating between black and bronze for these wheels. Wasn’t sure based off the pics. Still trying to decide which ones I want. If I decide on bronze I’ll let you know.
Gotcha. The bronze really pops imo. Black just blends in too much for my taste, but it’s your Jeep at the end of the day! If you decide to go the bronze route I’m open to discussion regarding the tires as well. 🤟

Sponsored

OP
OP
Yondu_JLU

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Price for whole package reduced:
5x RockTrix RT105s
5x Nitto Trail Grappler 35x12.5R17
JL compatible TPMS sensors installed

$2000
*Local pick-up, payment via PayPal only*

OP
OP
Yondu_JLU

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump

calvinf1

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU North Edition
This is the exact setup that I'm looking to do. Wish you were remotely closer to the Northeast and I would snatch this in a minute. GLWS!

OP
OP
Yondu_JLU

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is the exact setup that I'm looking to do. Wish you were remotely closer to the Northeast and I would snatch this in a minute. GLWS!
Thanks man! If you’re gonna be around the area just let me know and I’d be willing to discuss it further.
Sponsored