20% Off on all Expedition One Jeep Bumpers/Racks

RockyMtJL

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon Unlimited
@Expedition One Are you guys hearing any complaints about rattling or squeaking coming from the swing out? I have friends who have the FJ swing out and claim this is a problem with theirs when driving.

Advertisement

SeanS

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I've had my swing carrier for about 5 months and so far no noises while driving. I did have some noises while opening/closing, but those were resolved by greasing some rubber bearings that a bolt pivots in.

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
Does the Core 2 with the tire carrier integrate the 3rd brake light? I saw somewhere where it doesn't, but the pictures on Expedition's site show one. Just wasn't sure.

SeanS

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Does the Core 2 with the tire carrier integrate the 3rd brake light? I saw somewhere where it doesn't, but the pictures on Expedition's site show one. Just wasn't sure.
When I ordered mine, I had asked the same question since their photo shows the stock 3rd brake light. They said that was made for a show and I asked them multiple times if they were going to produce it, but didn't get a solid answer. Like SHYUperman said, they offer the 3rd brake light tire mount option now. I ended up going with one of the LED rings since they hadn't even produced that yet (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PXD6MNC).

Advertisement

Freeland Jeep

Advertisement