Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, these are Sendel wheels that we had powder coated "Rancho" red to pop and they sure do!!! :)
I think I saw it at EJS actually, love how it looks. All I need is that lift and wheels and mine would be a twin! Thanks for the info.

Jeepcity

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jl rubicon tj rubicon yj cj 8 cj 7 cherokee
Curious about castor, Mopar includes longer lower control arms on their lift . by the way, love my rancho arms on my TJ . and will a 2 door lift be coming out?

6togo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JLU Sahara
Hows the ride compared to stock on road?

Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Hows the ride compared to stock on road?
The same or better than before. I had adjustable track bars laying around the shop that I installed at the same time. I am also not using the shocks that came with the kit. But going from the 2.5" spacer lift to the 2" Rancho kit(more like 3-3.5 on the sport) I didn't notice much of a difference on my ride home. It was really late by the time I finished (Kit didn't show up until 6pm.)
I will spend some more time with it today then give it back to my wife and see how she feels about it.

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Castor is within spec, for sure. We will also have some other products soon to address this, if it is a concern too.
AND THIS SYSTEM IS PRETTY TRUE (sorry about that) to height, a tad over but not too much.
Thanks on the compliment on the arms, they are beefy!!!
And if you have a 2 door and are in SoCal message me, we are looking for two 2 doors now!!!

Curious about castor, Mopar includes longer lower control arms on their lift . by the way, love my rancho arms on my TJ . and will a 2 door lift be coming out?

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Castor is within spec, for sure. We will also have some other products soon to address this, if it is a concern too.
AND THIS SYSTEM IS PRETTY TRUE (sorry about that) to height, a tad over but not too much.
Thanks on the compliment on the arms, they are beefy!!!
And if you have a 2 door and are in SoCal message me, we are looking for two 2 doors now!!!
If you need any more 4 doors let me know. I’m in the Phoenix area, but not too far out. We plan to spend a lot of time in SoCal.

WildCatguy

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Our new Jeep Wrangler JL 2" SPORT system is here for the Rubicon platform! This system is paired with corner specific progressive coils and our new Dynamic Rebound Spring (DRS) technology in the shock! The DRS shock has a unique tuned metal spring that provides additional control and protects the shock too. Also with this system you will get 4.5" additional rear travel over stock and 2.5" more travel up front!!! Check with your favorite retailer on pricing!!
JL_RS66122BR5_Sell.jpg
JL_RS66122BR5_Sell_Back 10.27.31 AM.jpg

When is Rancho releasing their lift for non-rubicon JL?

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Correct on this. I was at a 4WP TruckFest this weekend and they had all the new JL parts in their system. Our "official" launch is in the AM, but the website shows a lot of new JL parts and many more to come!!! :)

@WildCatguy the Sport Suspension is available for order now. Retail price is $639. It's not listed on 4WheelParts.com yet but the part number is in their system. Just have them lookup RS66124BR5.

http://www.gorancho.com/products/su...pension-system-rs5000x-shocks-rs66124br5.html

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Was that the TruckFest in Denver? If so, I guess we might have run into each other on Sunday. Y'all had a pretty good setup out there.

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Correct Denver. I was the tall guy with a beard. A LOT of energy. LOL
And that was our 3.5" system with adjustable arms on 37" tires.
October hopefully on that system. Needs more on trail testing. :)

Was that the TruckFest in Denver? If so, I guess we might have run into each other on Sunday. Y'all had a pretty good setup out there.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.