• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California 2 Door Soft Top (Sailcloth) - $600

stino

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
I bought it used, I've never installed it, but from what I can tell its in good condition. It has tinted side windows but a clear rear for some reason. If anyone is serious about it, I can gather some more details and pics click here. We could work out the logistics where we install it before you buy or something in order to be fully transparent about the condition (or I can install it and take a closer look)

I'm in Redondo Beach, CA 90277

*Edit: Pictures Below
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
stino

stino

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Hey - interested in the top. Any pictures would be great.
I purposely tried to take the most unflattering pictures I could, not trying to dupe you or anything.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Soft Top (Sailcloth) - $600 1615411047219

Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Soft Top (Sailcloth) - $600 Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 13.40.51@2x

Window wise, there's what I would consider a normal amount of wear. I've never sen a soft top without some scratches. The photo below is taken at the angle that I felt showed them best. They are a little dirty, I assume w some TLC you could get them looking really nice. I can take a picture through the window if you want more details on this.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Soft Top (Sailcloth) - $600 1615411085860

I gave it a thorough look, there are 2 places where I found damage. 1) This crack in the rail. Somehow theres like zero flex in the bracket even with the crack, so I don't think it's affecting much structurally. I really don't think it would be a problem to run completely as is, if I were keeping it, I'd throw so glue on it and call it good. I can take a video if you want to see more. I imagine you could find a replacement if it really bothered you.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Soft Top (Sailcloth) - $600 1615411123510

2) This clip is missing on the driver side. These bolt into the sports bar above the driver side door. I think this is a common problem, I've seen a bunch of jeeps that have these dangling. I assume you could find a replacement, but if I keep it I'd just roll as-is.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Soft Top (Sailcloth) - $600 1615411141095

The top itself is dirty, but I spent a couple minutes cleaning a couple areas to test. The smaller patch was just a little bit of Simple Green the bigger patch I used some Meguiars Ultimate Black. This is after its had 15min to dry in the sun. I think it will clean up really nicely. I couldn't find any damage.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Soft Top (Sailcloth) - $600 1615411179080

Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Soft Top (Sailcloth) - $600 1615411193286

Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Soft Top (Sailcloth) - $600 1615411211694

I'm fairly close to deciding to keep it especially after those cleaning tests. If you wanted to do $650 I'd be willing to get it cleaned and looking good before hand, but it cleaned up really easy. - $650 is what I paid for it. Will let it go for $600 in its current state

OP
OP
stino

stino

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
I've been using this all Spring, no problems, it cleaned up well. I can post more photos if anyone wants to see it on the jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door Soft Top (Sailcloth) - $600 1623451445290

I'm selling it because I'm wanting to switch to a soft top full time and get the Premium version.
Sponsored