Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLS, 2018 Firecracker JLUSS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Teacher
I was there a few weeks ago. I was on a green trail ride with Off Road Consulting. Had a great time. First time out with this Jeep, I think it maybe had 800 miles on it!
Nice! I was there the same day for the 101 course with them, I think we drove right past you when we were following our guide!
Sponsored

Sponsored

FormerF150Owner

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline, Toyota Sienna, Jeep JKU 2016, ordered 2 door JL 2021 on 8/10/2020
Negative. Just factory Rubi wheels and tires
Thanks for that info. I have a 2021 base 2 door and I like the look of the Rubi wheels and tires and was thinking about buying some, but I'm not ready to buy a lift.

Sharky24

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Thanks for that info. I have a 2021 base 2 door and I like the look of the Rubi wheels and tires and was thinking about buying some, but I'm not ready to buy a lift.
The stubby front bumper also helps trick the eye into looking like it’s lifted slightly

ycart1201

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Jl Unlimited Rubicon & 2018 Wrangler Sport S 2 Door

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
great looking jl. what size tires are you running. lift ?. also what roof rack do you have and do you have any "load" issues being placed on the rack. i'm guessing you have had a canoe or kayak on there. my guess is from the adk sticker. what i'm figuring out is that if i run the placement of the racks like yours, if it will handle a 13ft 58lbs kayak. i rather run the rack set up like yours vs running the front bar on the freedom panel.

Sponsored

adkjamis46

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
great looking jl. what size tires are you running. lift ?. also what roof rack do you have and do you have any "load" issues being placed on the rack. i'm guessing you have had a canoe or kayak on there. my guess is from the adk sticker. what i'm figuring out is that if i run the placement of the racks like yours, if it will handle a 13ft 58lbs kayak. i rather run the rack set up like yours vs running the front bar on the freedom panel.
Thanks! I’m running 285/75/17 KO2s. I wanted something larger than a 33” but not 35s. These measure to ~34”.

Lift is a 1.5” TeraFlex leveling kit with 1.75” TeraFlex wheel spacers. Nothing crazy, just made everything look proportional.

The rack is the Mopar OEM roof rack. I use it for our Coleman Scanoe which is 14’ long and 85 lbs. When I’m carrying the scanoe I move the front rack up so that it’s attached to the Freedom panels.

I think you’d be fine keeping them on as you see in my photos for your kayak. I move the racks up because of the length and weight. Those scanoes are pigs!

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
I hope everyone else had a fun weekend too!

I took my son out on our first camping/wheeling trip this weekend in my base sport manual at Gulches ORV Park in SC. It was sooo much fun! Nothing broke!
Looks like a great time there! Nice to get the kid in on the fun too :)

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Before & After, updates in my sig line :) My wife loves when I say "This is the last thing I want to do", knowing that's it's just a bit far from the truth :)

Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door JL Sport ONLY - Let's see them! 100_4015.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door JL Sport ONLY - Let's see them! IMG_0411.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door JL Sport ONLY - Let's see them! IMG_0416.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door JL Sport ONLY - Let's see them! IMG_0424.JPG

Some rockin' at Red Rock in Vegas
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door JL Sport ONLY - Let's see them! red rock
Sponsored