Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
The 2 in the back are 4 doors, you can see back door outline and hinges. I work in photoshop every day and I also see no obvious signs of photoshopping the front 2 which would be pretty hard to pull off considering the background and the lighting. I also could not find any other version of the photo searching 27 billion photos online.

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 3.37.15 PM.png
Only 27 billion? Slacker! :)
Sponsored

OldBackpacker

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL - Sport
Occupation
Retired
Awesome! I've been waiting ever so (im)patiently for the 2 doors to start rolling out. Question though, will there be a hold on them like the beginning of the JLU production? Either way, excited to see one of these at a dealer soon, my wallet is already yelling at me lol
Just got off the line with JeepCares and they have confirmed that my 2-door Sport has been completed and cleared for shipping- since order on 12/22. Eta to dealer in Northern Utah is 4/30. Happy day.

Scott1911

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2 Door Unicorn
Just got off the line with JeepCares and they have confirmed that my 2-door Sport has been completed and cleared for shipping- since order on 12/22. Eta to dealer in Northern Utah is 4/30. Happy day.
This gives me some hope! Your build sheet is not showing on the window sticker site, nor is mine. They may not be updating the system.

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
Sounds like they're not holding the first couple weeks of 2 door production? It iiiis nearly the same vehicle.

Seems they're confident they have them figured out by now, which is good news to me.

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Sounds like they're not holding the first couple weeks of 2 door production? It iiiis nearly the same vehicle.

Seems they're confident they have them figured out by now, which is good news to me.
I absolutely can’t wait to see the first pictures! Please post them the second you meet your wrangler!!

Sponsored

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
I absolutely can’t wait to see the first pictures! Please post them the second you meet your wrangler!!
Dude I haven't even ordered yet lol. I am stubbornly demanding to see one in person before I order. Jeep lost my trust with the multiple delays, and it seems reasonable to at least sit in a 2 door before ordering. Already test drove a JLUR MT to get a feel for the vehicle and transmission.

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Dude I haven't even ordered yet lol. I am stubbornly demanding to see one in person before I order. Jeep lost my trust with the multiple delays, and it seems reasonable to at least sit in a 2 door before ordering. Already test drove a JLUR MT to get a feel for the vehicle and transmission.
Well, ok then. I’ll post mine when I get it

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
Well, ok then. I’ll post mine when I get it
Darn... I was waiting for you to tell him your were a dudette and not a "Dude". :lipssealed:

vikinghorde

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2DR (Ordered 3/2/18)
Called Jeep Cares two hours ago and was informed that my 2-D JL is built and is scheduled to ship on April 11! Deposit placed on 12/2 and actual order placed 12/22. 'bout time. Happy day.
I ordered 3/2/18 and I have a ship date of 4/20.

Sponsored

acmejl

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon, 2018 1/2 JLR Unicorn
Occupation
Owner of ACME Adventure 4x4, llc
Vehicle Showcase
Updated April 12, 2018:

First images of the 2-door JL Wrangler in production! Photo taken by plant employee.

2-door-JL-Wrangler-production.jpg
I just chatted with Jeep and it looks like I am getting the same response as I have been on my two door JL order....which is nothing!:crying: I'm so confused why Jeep themselves have not been able to answer any questions regarding the two doors and production! I am hoping that @JeepCares could please shed some sort of light on this for me.
Here is my conversation:

Randolph: Hi, my name is Randolph with Jeep Customer Care, How may I help you today? Randolph: Hello Lisa. How are you today?
Jeep Wrangler JL 2-Door JL production has begun! {filename}
Lisa : Good Morning! can you help me with tracking my JL order?
Randolph: Thank you for chatting in today Lisa for an update on your order, I will be happy to see what I can find out for you. Congratulations on your new 2018 Jeep purchase! Please allow me a brief moment and I will be back with your new vehicle order update. While you wait, would you please provide me with your address complete with Zip Code, phone number in order to document your new vehicle order status request?
Randolph: Is this the last 8 characters ********* of the VIN?
Lisa: ******************************
Lisa : yes that is correct
Lisa : fingers crossed for good new Randolph :)
Randolph: What the system shows is that your White 2018 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON order is that
· Order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process.
· The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.
· Most orders are scheduled for build within 30 days after reaching this stage.
There is no build date or shipping information showing at this time.
Randolph: White is an excellent choice of color for your Jeep Rubicon Lisa. It will look really sharp on the road
Lisa: Awe! I don't think it will ever get here. I feel like I have been in D status forever
Randolph: That is very frustrating that it is taking so long Lisa.
Lisa: have they started building the 2 doors yet?
Randolph: Not at this time from what I have been informed.
Randolph: This is your case number #### that I have this all documented on for you Lisa.
Lisa: ok. Is there a time I should check back? I was asked to check back in 2 weeks time, which I did because they said there "should be some movement" within this time period
Randolph: I recommend that you do check back in 2 weeks Lisa. I can also escalate the file to see if more information can be provided to you.
Randolph: Some one will reach out to you with more information.
Lisa : you have no idea how much i truly appreciate you checking into this for me!!!
Randolph: You're welcome.
Lisa: when should I expect a contact ?
Randolph: Once more information is gathered you will be contacted Lisa.
Lisa: ok thank you!
Randolph: I do apologize but I do not have a time frame that I can provide to you as I have not been provided this information.
Lisa: have a good day! im going to go cry now ;)
Randolph: Have I answered all of your questions today Lisa?
Lisa: yes thank you
You have disconnected.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I just chatted with Jeep and it looks like I am getting the same response as I have been on my two door JL order....which is nothing!:crying: I'm so confused why Jeep themselves have not been able to answer any questions regarding the two doors and production! I am hoping that @JeepCares could please shed some sort of light on this for me.
Here is my conversation:

Randolph: Hi, my name is Randolph with Jeep Customer Care, How may I help you today? Randolph: Hello Lisa. How are you today?
Randolph: Thank you for chatting in today Lisa for an update on your order, I will be happy to see what I can find out for you. Congratulations on your new 2018 Jeep purchase! Please allow me a brief moment and I will be back with your new vehicle order update. While you wait, would you please provide me with your address complete with Zip Code, phone number in order to document your new vehicle order status request?
Randolph: What the system shows is that your White 2018 JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON order is that
· The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.
Randolph: White is an excellent choice of color for your Jeep Rubicon Lisa. It will look really sharp on the road
Lisa: Awe! I don't think it will ever get here. I feel like I have been in D status forever
Randolph: This is your case number #### that I have this all documented on for you Lisa.
Lisa: ok. Is there a time I should check back? I was asked to check back in 2 weeks time, which I did because they said there "should be some movement" within this time period
Randolph: I recommend that you do check back in 2 weeks Lisa. I can also escalate the file to see if more information can be provided to you.
Lisa : you have no idea how much i truly appreciate you checking into this for me!!!
Randolph: I do apologize but I do not have a time frame that I can provide to you as I have not been provided this information.
You have disconnected.
That whole conversation looks VERY scripted from the Jeep end.

acmejl

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon, 2018 1/2 JLR Unicorn
Occupation
Owner of ACME Adventure 4x4, llc
Vehicle Showcase
I completely agree! I've had very similar conversations in the past! I would just love an answer.

BeauSabreur

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2-Door Rubicon
Here is my conversation:

You have disconnected.
Sponsored