IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
I think Jeep Beach in Daytona is April 20-26, 2020. Just sayin
Kind of to back to back with Myrtle Beach.
I don’t know how beach meets are, some of you seem to have a blast.
Maybe next year I can try Troy NC, although it looks like it may be a bit too advanced for me :)
Will have to practice some before.
Sponsored

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
I did Jeep Beach last year and it was good but I want to try another this year. I am thinking about the Smokey Mountains and Blueridge Parkway, maybe the Jeep Jam
Blue Ridge in your own? We are driving to Maggie Valley N C (close to Asheville) next weekend, for the leaves. We have to drive the big truck, taking the father in law and 2 dogs, too. Seems a shame to leave my Nalah home. I won’t even tell her, she’d be SOOO MAD!!!

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Here is the link to our video of when we broke her. I am fairly certain i broke the rear just prior to me exiting the jeep, when jenn was filming and telling me to just bump it. You may notice by my voice when i exit the vehicle that im pretty sure i just broke an axle, jenn takes longer to convince tho lol
OMG! Crazy!! I am speechless; my stomach was in knots, even knowing the outcome.

Sponsored

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
You bet! Going half time (means about 4 weeks on/4 weeks off kind of schedule) end of this month. My hope is to go west to Utah and do the White Rim before I get too old. Want to drive Nalah there. My husband can bike the rim, that is what he’d like. does anyone know how tho apply for a White Rim permit? Used to be you had to wait and then go when they give you one.
Jenn said that she believes you apply online at the canyon lands national park website

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Blue Ridge in your own? We are driving to Maggie Valley N C (close to Asheville) next weekend, for the leaves. We have to drive the big truck, taking the father in law and 2 dogs, too. Seems a shame to leave my Nalah home. I won’t even tell her, she’d be SOOO MAD!!!
lol drive her too

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Wow... my son in Portland Oregon is thinking to get a used wrangler (after hearing me brag nonstop...). he has no idea how to fix anything, so I’m a bit nervous to recommend one 10-12 years old with 150-200 on board. Am I right, guys?
well, it could be a good platform for him to learn, if he was so inclined. but i do agree, i tell everyone that owning a jeep requires some wrenching.

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
OMG! Crazy!! I am speechless; my stomach was in knots, even knowing the outcome.
it was quite a long couple of months, i was good as soon as she was home and back in my care. i think things move along a lil better when im on it. and now after a nice trail run after the repairs were completed, i am elated

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
Reporting in a successful insane binge of wheeling over here. We hit Lockwood/Miller at around 11am and didn't stop trailing till around 1am. The Jeep took it like a dream all the way through.

IMG_1022.jpg

We spent some time on the hard upper parts of miller and summited around 7pm, craved more so we looped the 19 miles back around to the trailhead on the road and did the Frazier Mountain trail, another 10 or so miles of narrow wheeling up to an 8000 foot peak, an abandoned fire lookout and massive comms tower. Got this photo on my phone, 30 second exposure sitting in the 67designs holder - absolutely insane. It was pitch black up here at about 12:30am.

IMG_0922.JPG

Sponsored

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Reporting in a successful insane binge of wheeling over here. We hit Lockwood/Miller at around 11am and didn't stop trailing till around 1am. The Jeep took it like a dream all the way through.

IMG_1022.jpg

We spent some time on the hard upper parts of miller and summited around 7pm, craved more so we looped the 19 miles back around to the trailhead on the road and did the Frazier Mountain trail, another 10 or so miles of narrow wheeling up to an 8000 foot peak, an abandoned fire lookout and massive comms tower. Got this photo on my phone, 30 second exposure sitting in the 67designs holder - absolutely insane. It was pitch black up here at about 12:30am.

IMG_0922.JPG
fun vid, i was cracking up at the guys on the radio! i have an antenna on my Ferrari? heres the link for our test run for anyone interested to see how she performed. i apologize for the loud music, we were with a younger crowd and i thought they might like it. us oldies can just turn down the volume ;) which is exactly what i do lol

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Trying to put a group together from up here to take the ride down

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Trying to put a group together from up here to take the ride down
If you will do the Blue Ridge Parkway, let me know, I may join for a bit (the easy parts...) if it works out with the schedule. You know, for the photo op. I’m no Jesse. I do need to sleep once in a while. Lol

Off-Road Toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2dr ; 2019 Winnebago Navion
Anyone know of an interior mount system for a high lift or Smittybilt trail jack in a two door Rubicon??

I prefer to mount it Behind the roll bar .

I just got my 2020 and I’m looking for options. All I see are four door versions ???

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link