2 Door Final Pricing

jedwards849

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Altezza
Looking for what people are paying for their 2-doors from the dealers? I'm trying to get a good idea of what most people are paying so I know to aim for when I negotiate.
Sponsored

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
Me too. I made a spreadsheet to estimate what I can expect to pay for different builds, with a field I fill in for "X% below invoice" and "doc fee". Wondering if 4% ish is easy to get. And if I should expect a doc fee above $500.

When people say they're getting "5% below invoice", are they getting separate options like hardtop 5% below that option's invoice as well, or just base vehicle invoice? I assumed the former.

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
My entire build with all options was 5% below.

OP
OP

jedwards849

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Altezza
Me too. I made a spreadsheet to estimate what I can expect to pay for different builds, with a field I fill in for "X% below invoice" and "doc fee". Wondering if 4% ish is easy to get. And if I should expect a doc fee above $500.

When people say they're getting "5% below invoice", are they getting separate options like hardtop 5% below that option's invoice as well, or just base vehicle invoice? I assumed the former.
Mind linking me to your spreadsheet?
Sponsored