• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida 2 Door EZ Trunk, EZ Tailgate Table, and EZ Window

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
I'm selling my EZ trunk for the 2 door JL. The trunk was only used for about one month.
I love the trunk but I have a car seat in my back seat consistently and I'm just over removing it to fold down the trunk. Included are the EZ Tailgate Table and the EZ window. I never installed the tailgate table or the EZ window due to my wife having some severe medical issues. Now that I'm selling the trunk, I'm just packaging it all in one.

$400 firm + shipping or local pick up (central Florida) takes it all. My loss your gain taking a big hit on the retail price of these three awesome products.

I'm posting this from work so I don't have pictures of the table or the window. They are still in the boxes.

PayPal only except local pickup cash

Resized_20210323_103753.jpeg

Resized_20210323_130158.jpeg

Resized_20210323_125437.jpeg

Resized_20210323_125425.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
JimmyZ

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump!

coolcj7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon 2-door
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, so you actually have to keep the seat up when folded. I actually use the rear seat quite a bit so I guess it won't work for me. I'm sure someone will pick it up. That's a good price for the entire package.

OP
OP
JimmyZ

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, so you actually have to keep the seat up when folded. I actually use the rear seat quite a bit so I guess it won't work for me. I'm sure someone will pick it up. That's a good price for the entire package.
Only if you want it folded flat to the floor. You can fold it flat up against the seat with no issues. The problem for me is that I have the car seat there and you have to tilt the seat to collapse the EZ Trunk. Havi g to remove the car seat to do this became more frustrating than the satisfaction of the trunk. But you don't have to have the seat tumbled forward to have it folded up only if you want it folded flat to the ground but it's very easy to fold it up and lean it up against the seat such as with your soft window storage bag or Velcro. It's badass, if I don't sell it I'll keep it and eventually reinstall it. My kid turns six this month but he's small so he'll be in the car seat/booster longer than most. I tried to price it right, so many people here have shared so much knowledge with me. Least I could do.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JimmyZ

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And the only reason I collapsed it would be to store something bigger than the trunk allowed. Therefore I would either have the seat tumbled forward or I would fold it against the seat and utilize whatever I was toting to hold it up.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JimmyZ

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump

dsparks

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Moving into the Cent. FL area mid-July. If this is still available when I get there, I'm SUPER interested. Thanks!

OP
OP
JimmyZ

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is the EZ Trunk still available?
New to forum. Do we communicate only here or can we chat outside of this platform?
Still available. You can message here. Where are you located?

Cindy

First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wrangler 2dr
Still available. You can message here. Where are you located?
Brevard County. You?
I am very interested in this. Is it still installed in your Jeep?
Will it be compatible with a 2021 2dr?

Sponsored

OP
OP
JimmyZ

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brevard County. You?
I am very interested in this. Is it still installed in your Jeep?
Will it be compatible with a 2021 2dr?
It is not installed but yes, I had it installed in my 2021 2 door Rubicon. I'm in the Ocala area. Let me know when you want to come out.

Cindy

First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wrangler 2dr
It is not installed but yes, I had it installed in my 2021 2 door Rubicon. I'm in the Ocala area. Let me know when you want to come out.
Okay. I will be getting my Jeep around 7/6, but may be able come before then. I will message you if I can.
Thanks

OP
OP
JimmyZ

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay. I will be getting my Jeep around 7/6, but may be able come before then. I will message you if I can.
Thanks
Np but first come first served.

OP
OP
JimmyZ

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)