• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida 2 Door EZ Trunk, EZ Tailgate Table, and EZ Window

KevinC11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys, 2023 JT Mojave
Occupation
Gunsmith/EMT
Dang - almost a year and you still have it? I have a 4dr or would take it. Good price you have.

Free bump for ya.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JimmyZ

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Dang - almost a year and you still have it? I have a 4dr or would take it. Good price you have.

Free bump for ya.
Yeah at this rate my kid is almost out of the car seat lol Might just keep'er lol. Thanks for the look and the bump though

Swissswiss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr sport s v6
Can you DM me if still available? Interested in the trunk and table. I have a hard top so will have to pass on the window

Sponsored

Victory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 - 2 Door Base Sport MT w/ half doors
I am assuming the EZ Trunk is sold? If not I’ll buy it, if it is though I still have a couple questions about it.

You said you needed to remove the car seat to fold it down, I have car seats in my back seat, but I wouldn’t think I would have a reason to fold it down, doesn’t the lid open up to fit large items out the top?
Can you still open the cubby in the floor?
Does it feel secure with the folding sidewalls?

Trying to decide between the EZ Trunk and theDiabolical slipstream - or just build my own like I did with my TJ, but the JL looks a little more complicated and I usually have less time now.
Sponsored