2.5 Lift (Springs and Shocks)

Rustynail11

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I am doing a lift with the Terraflex 2.5 Coil Spring Base Lift and Bilstein shocks. I am also going to add the Mopar extended LCA's. Anything else that needs to be changed out immediately?
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I am doing a lift with the Terraflex 2.5 Coil Spring Base Lift and Bilstein shocks. I am also going to add the Mopar extended LCA's. Anything else that needs to be changed out immediately?
Pay attention to how much lift you actually get…measure from top of axle to lip of coil housing before and after…... the Mopar lift lcas aren’t effective over 2” of lift, you may want to get adjustable lcas…. And if you get 3” or more lift you’re axles will shift over a 1/2” so you might want to get an adjustable front track bar and a rear track bar relocation bracket to center up your axles..

OP
OP
Rustynail11

Rustynail11

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Pay attention to how much lift you actually get…measure from top of axle to lip of coil housing before and after…... the Mopar lift lcas aren’t effective over 2” of lift, you may want to get adjustable lcas…. And if you get 3” or more lift you’re axles will shift over a 1/2” so you might want to get an adjustable front track bar and a rear track bar relocation bracket to center up your axles..
Thanks, think I will just add in the adjustable LCA's, Adjustable front track bar, and rear location bracket. Terraflex suggest all 3 so might as well do it at the same time
Sponsored