Sponsored

2.5-3” lift for 4xe for around $1500-2000

Upnover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
@Ubnover Is that 26 miles after adjusting the Speedo to compensate for the tire size?

I ask because I have an EVO lift with 35" Coopers and although for the two weeks that I had not adjusted the speedo, The dash said I got 26 miles electric, as soon as the speedo was fixed, it dropped to 24.

I also noted that you have to be much easier on the throttle in Hybrid mode to keep the ICE from engaging. Not bad in either case really. Still lots of power and hardly notable difference in acceleration or braking, but there are differences.
Sorry didn't get notifications. Yes speedo was recalibrated with Tazer and checked via gps. I am at 24 now being in the mountains and hills. Flatland MI it was 26 all the time.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Hoote

Hoote

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Yup NO bs and loving it. Disconnected all the speakers for ambient sound can't even hear me creep up. I charge at all public free locations like PD etc. Last week went to death valley was getting 99+ mpge clocked.
I think you can do that by pulling the pedestrian warning speaker fuse. Is that how you did it?

XX4XEXX

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Yes sir. Rear when Cavfab trie delete was installed. Front when I did fenders and removed speaker.

I think you can do that by pulling the pedestrian warning speaker fuse. Is that how you did it?

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Yes sir. Rear when Cavfab trie delete was installed. Front when I did fenders and removed speaker.
Not to highjack or get off-topic, but isn't that a liability if you were to hit a pedestrian, even if they crossed when they weren't supposed to? Just curious, but I thought it was a safety "feature", annoying though it is.

XX4XEXX

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Do as you may to your own vehicle however the 4xe is a hybrid not full electric. Full e need a particular dB for safety. My tires alone break th dB

Sponsored

Panda Mafia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
I get 31km / 19.2miles constantly. With my heavy wheel/tire combo. (summer time) Plus all the other heavy stuff ive got on the rig
With C rated K02 37s and possibly slower driving in my route I could see myself getting close to those numbers. Im talking about perfect driving tho. :P

Rhinozeroone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 2.0
Lmao no way this is possible 😂
How?
It is possible under ideal conditions. My wife gets between 21 and 29 miles a day per charge on 37s with max regen because of her easy commute. She has 45 MPH on average backroads. I only get about 14 or less due to my almost all high speed highways. She was getting over 30 before lift and tires.

ChadP

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Unlimited 4xe Rubicon
This is a great place for my first post. And I hope I'm not too late to this party. I have on order a '23 4xe. I am trying to decide on the EVO 2.5 stage 4 or go big with the 4.5 stage 4 (with a new drive shaft) I am putting on 37s. I don't necessarily need the height if I can get all the flex without cutting up a bunch of stuff. I may go MC 3.5 game changer if I can't decide, but I sure would like to hear fome someone with the 4.5 and their thoughts. Any other comments are apreceated also.
Sponsored