Sponsored

2.5” Sport Coil Lift

North River

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
My wife wants to lift her JLU and run 35” tires. She’s already picked out SST Pros. She hasn’t decided on wheels so she’ll stick with the stock wheels for now.

On my JK I ran 2.5” Teraflex coils with Currie LCAs and a JKS trac bar.

I’m looking to do something similar with her Jeep. It’s her daily driver, we occasionally tow a couple dirt bikes when we aren’t in the toy hauler and we‘ll do some mild wheeling.

Neither of us are overly concerned about ride quality. I mean it’s a short wheelbase solid axle rig. Not what we’d drive if we wanted plush.

Any particular lift and components stand out above the rest for what I want to accomplish? I think I spent about a grand lifting my JK. Can I get some quality parts for about the same?
Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
My wife wants to lift her JLU and run 35” tires. She’s already picked out SST Pros. She hasn’t decided on wheels so she’ll stick with the stock wheels for now.

On my JK I ran 2.5” Teraflex coils with Currie LCAs and a JKS trac bar.

I’m looking to do something similar with her Jeep. It’s her daily driver, we occasionally tow a couple dirt bikes when we aren’t in the toy hauler and we‘ll do some mild wheeling.

Neither of us are overly concerned about ride quality. I mean it’s a short wheelbase solid axle rig. Not what we’d drive if we wanted plush.

Any particular lift and components stand out above the rest for what I want to accomplish? I think I spent about a grand lifting my JK. Can I get some quality parts for about the same?
Hello!

Our JL Entry Level kit sounds like a good match for what you're looking for. It's basically a stripped down version of our popular Overland Plus kit, but if you don't plan on doing a ton of wheeling, and like you said ride quality isn't of the upmost importance to you, then this kit would be a lot of bang for your buck.

Ride quality will still improve even with this entry level kit as you are replacing the front upper control arms and track bars with our adjustable versions, and which also use our Giiro joint bushings that help to isolate road noise and vibrations.

As always, forum discounts are available to members, and were available to talk either by phone or PM! (203) 691 8593

-James

https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-wrangler-25-entry-level-lift-kit-4dr-2018-jl

AccuTunedJL

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
OP
OP

North River

Threads
Reaction score