Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Also note that when drooping the wider part of the end link sort of rubs top down from sidewall to the rim and goes back up top.. its not a rotational rub that will shear off the sidewall or inner rim.

YMMV based on your wheel offset, tire width and lift height. Just adding all the info for posterity in case anyone else is wondering about this.
Sponsored

Willys_Wonka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUW
Also note that when drooping the wider part of the end link sort of rubs top down from sidewall to the rim and goes back up top.. its not a rotational rub that will shear off the sidewall or inner rim.

YMMV based on your wheel offset, tire width and lift height. Just adding all the info for posterity in case anyone else is wondering about this.
Jeep shop is doing the install of the TF 1.5” spacer lift and the kit comes with bump stops. They said they previously did it on rubicons and it was close in rear, but no issue. I already got ruby spring swapped in on my Willy’s that lifted the rear about 1”, so do you think that will help? I want to run 35x11.5x17 on oem 17x7.5 rims.

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
It will be close, but the reality is that you won't get into that much of droop in the rear in real world trail situation unless you plan to rock crawl the heck outta this every week. In road driving this is a non issue anyways
Sponsored