2.2L Crd Jl Rubicon

Reiney’sJl

First Name
Reny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jl rubicon
Hi All, Where can I find the hose to install an oil catch can for the 2.2L JL Diesel Rubicon? Any pics? Or diagram would be great. Thanks
Sponsored

Joey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 grand cherokee
Hi All, Where can I find the hose to install an oil catch can for the 2.2L JL Diesel Rubicon? Any pics? Or diagram would be great. Thanks

Not sure, maybe the horse power factory in dandenong might have one.

davo65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 diesel rubicon
Have you had any luck connecting up a catch can. I have looked this morning & it looks a lot different to most diesel engines.

OP
OP

Reiney’sJl

First Name
Reny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jl rubicon
Have you had any luck connecting up a catch can. I have looked this morning & it looks a lot different to most diesel engines.
Not sure how to go about this because I could not find any diesel 2.2LT JL catch can kit with the right hose fittings. I might have to buy a Provent standard kit and cut into the hose not the way I want to though.

Multihull

First Name
Commander Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 2.2 diesel Rubicon
Occupation
Multihull Consultant, Automotive Drive Consultant
Supercheap auto usually have a big range of assorted hose you can sort through to find a shape and I'd to suit.

mnicho29

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2.2 Rubicon
I’d only be doing a catch can if you are doing lots of cold starts and short drives. If you’re doing longer trips regularly, then there’s no need for a catch can.
Sponsored