Sponsored

2.0L Water Leak

JeepinChamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Late May 2022 build and I discovered a different failure mode for this common complaint. Can't get it in to the dealer before next week and we leave for Moab that same week :headbang:.

I'm assuming they'll replace the hose and constant tension clamp. Luckily, it's not a big leak and I'll bring some worm drive clamps and extra coolant, just in case our horrible local Jeep dealer doesn't fix it.

v9Roafk.jpg
Sponsored

Army68F20

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Smelt coolant when I pulled in the garage yesterday, this morning found a small puddle of coolant on the floor. Upon inspection, found this hose connection to be the issue. I can’t figure out from the multiple diagrams online which hose or connector this is…anyone know exactly which it is? I’ll take it to the dealer tomorrow…not sure it is covered, thinking not….

Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L Water Leak IMG_3396

Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L Water Leak IMG_3397

Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L Water Leak IMG_3398

Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L Water Leak IMG_3402

Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L Water Leak IMG_3400

unsavory

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 2.0T Auto, 2019 JLUR V6 Manual (sold)
Smelt coolant when I pulled in the garage yesterday, this morning found a small puddle of coolant on the floor. Upon inspection, found this hose connection to be the issue. I can’t figure out from the multiple diagrams online which hose or connector this is…anyone know exactly which it is? I’ll take it to the dealer tomorrow…not sure it is covered, thinking not….
Why wouldn't it be covered, unless your vehicle is out of warranty?