Sponsored

2.0L Turbo Dealer Allocations/Orders May Be Coming Soon!

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

A new "28" model code just showed up in the dealer allocation system today. No confirmation yet on what this is but it likely indicates the 2.0L turbo engine option will be coming soon to both 2 and 4 door in all trims. Maybe even for this month's allocation??

If it does open up for allocation this month it would be immediately orderable. We'll keep you posted!

28S - Sport (JL/JLU)
28G - Sahara (JLU)
28R - Rubicon (JL/JLU)

2.0L Turbo JL:JLU 28S 28G 28R dealer allocation.jpeg
Sponsored

XJ-99

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (sold), 2010 Toyota RAV4v6 Limited (sold), 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Mojito!
Interesting!

CantThinkOfAHandle

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 RAV4, 2015 BMW Diesel Sports Wagon
I hope we get instrumented tests soon, and, of course, pricing. There must be a very good reason why FCA is offering this engine, and I'm sure we'd all like to know what it is.

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I haven't ordered yet... Now I may have one more thing to consider. Hmmm... Hopefully they add in the tan soft top ordering option as well!

Texas_Yote

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR Granite, 15 JKS 2DR, F80 M3
Occupation
Slang 1's & 0's
Vehicle Showcase
Is it possible to do a change order to one already in the system? I really want the 2.0 but the Mrs was pushing me to order so we did on the 21st of last month.

Sponsored

rommel102

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue Sahara 2.0 JLU FINALLY HERE!
I haven't ordered yet... Now I may have one more thing to consider. Hmmm... Hopefully they add in the tan soft top ordering option as well!
At least with the Sahara's JLUs I've been pricing out the tan soft top is already available in the builder.

Problem is unlike the TJ's the tan interior isn't all tan, and is actually mostly still black. So adding the tan soft top doesn't look as good...I'm really waffling between tan or black top with the tan interior.

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
At least with the Sahara's JLUs I've been pricing out the tan soft top is already available in the builder.

Problem is unlike the TJ's the tan interior isn't all tan, and is actually mostly still black. So adding the tan soft top doesn't look as good...I'm really waffling between tan or black top with the tan interior.
The tan soft top is available in the online builder but not available for dealers to be ordered.

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I had a car with all tan, to the point that the mats and carpets were even tan. I will never make that mistake again. Those things were always dirty.

pmcgeejr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon Unlimited Eco-Diesel (ready to order...)
Occupation
Network Engineer
Anyone find out when 2.0L specs and ordering is actually available ?

Sponsored

pmcgeejr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon Unlimited Eco-Diesel (ready to order...)
Occupation
Network Engineer

I thought of the same setup but I noticed least from the builder looked like the seats and top tan color are slighly different colors

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
I can't wait for the 2.0 Turbo but no one seems to know when I can order! Going for Ocean Blue, Turbo, Power Top, Black Leather Interior.

Question - how does the dealer offer pricing 5% BELOW invoice? That does not make sense to me.

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I can't wait for the 2.0 Turbo but no one seems to know when I can order! Going for Ocean Blue, Turbo, Power Top, Black Leather Interior.

Question - how does the dealer offer pricing 5% BELOW invoice? That does not make sense to me.
Invoice is a made up number. Same with MSRP.

They are there as way points to make monies off of the uneducated.
Sponsored