First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I went back and forth messing with the tune with 93 to nothing...Nothing changed that low. I do have other parts that I did not change back that may have affected that.
I know it’s unlikely with a little 2.0. It’s before it sees any or significant boost but I hoped anyway. :) Thanks for the feedback.
Sponsored

Puckn19

First Name
Quentin Corbett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
So far so good, normal daily driving seems much better for me. Feel like I am able to control acceleration much better. MGP is about 1-2 better but I think its because its holding 8th a bit longer. I have 37s with 4.88 gears and sometimes the trans would just stay in 7th. This is even after using a tazer to change the tire and gear size. Just seemed to hold onto 7th a bit to long until now.

Last edited:

Caymanedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
What about in 4LO? It seems as though power is limited when in 4Lo and I find myself running 4HI, using the Tazer to engage lockers, a lot of times to get more power.

Puckn19

First Name
Quentin Corbett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
What about in 4LO? It seems as though power is limited when in 4Lo and I find myself running 4HI, using the Tazer to engage lockers, a lot of times to get more power.
I haven't had a chance to check 4L but I haven't had any issues with power in 4Lo. The issue I have with 4Lo is a surging when your basically just off idle crawling.

Sponsored

Abnmarine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Quick question for those that ordered. I see that I need to do the PCM exchange and fill out the Holley Core Swap form. I have the PCM calibration ID and my vehicles VIN. Does the Part Number and Serial Number come off of the flash cal device or elsewhere?
Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L Flash Tune With Superchips Flashpaq Tuning For Jeep Wrangler JL A53B22A1-2787-42D4-9B7F-90F10EBDA416

SargeWiegand

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe, 2020 Rubicon Recon
Quick question for those that ordered. I see that I need to do the PCM exchange and fill out the Holley Core Swap form. I have the PCM calibration ID and my vehicles VIN. Does the Part Number and Serial Number come off of the flash cal device or elsewhere?
Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L Flash Tune With Superchips Flashpaq Tuning For Jeep Wrangler JL A53B22A1-2787-42D4-9B7F-90F10EBDA416
it comes off the flashcal device

OP
OP
Superchips_Mrktg

Superchips_Mrktg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
We actually spent a ton of time here and removed the torque management while in four low, so you get the power there when you need it. Made a huge improvement in off-road performance.

TimnTexas

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Blackbear
Still running great with this tune and zero issues. Really noticing the difference in low end power and earlier torque.
will be doing the intercooler pipe and DV+ in the next few days, so will see how that works with the tune. The mishimoto intake is on back order from Quadratec, but probably better to upgrade in stages anyway so I can figure outhow each component influences the drive and power.

Sponsored

Abnmarine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
I’m looking forward to receiving mine. I submitted the PC swap form on Tuesday but haven’t heard back on one shipping yet.

I was using JScan for adjusting the tire size. Do I need to reset the PCM back to stock prior to the swap?

Last edited:

Abnmarine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
PCM arrived in the mail today!!!! I’ll get it installed tonight.

Abnmarine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Okay I’m hoping that I just missed a step but I’m having some issues.

I reset my JScan changes back to stock and plugged in the Superchips device, downloaded the factory tune and then disconnected the battery, swapped PCMs and updated the Superchips device online.

I plugged the device into my Jeep and went to begin installing the tune. It has me cycle to off, then back on and it clears the DTCs but then shows a F5 requires and update. It won’t get past this process so I went back online to look to see if there was another update needed and got this message:

OP
OP
Superchips_Mrktg

Superchips_Mrktg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
I also plugged in the security plug prior too.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L Flash Tune With Superchips Flashpaq Tuning For Jeep Wrangler JL 8855F5AC-5095-48C1-8248-805CB46EA1D1
Have you reached out to our tech support team this morning? This should be something pretty easy to resolve.
Sponsored