2” Lift on JLU sport with RK adventure series X factor arms

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
I’m looking for a good lift kit for my 4dr Jeep. I just bought LCAs and a front trac bar from a guy that are RK. They have 200 miles on them. I’ll get something like 8 degrees caster with if I add rubicon suspension so I’m looking for a little more lift. Any suggestions or seen anything good around. I don’t want to have to buy a longer driveshaft if I don’t have too.

What other parts will I need with this lift? lines? Driveshaft? Etc.. I am at stock sport height.
Sponsored

OP
OP
lalalofsky

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
i am looking at JKS disconnects, trying to get my hands on rubicon fenders, and 35s

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
What size tire by chance?
This is our 3.5" system on a SPORT (corner specific coils and shocks) with our 8 arms on a 35" tire. (edit I see 35" in the 2nd post)
You mentioned you have the arms already so these will work.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2” Lift on JLU sport with RK adventure series X factor arms Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 1.14.56 PM

OP
OP
lalalofsky

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
What size tire by chance?
This is our 3.5" system on a SPORT (corner specific coils and shocks) with our 8 arms on a 35" tire. (edit I see 35" in the 2nd post)
You mentioned you have the arms already so these will work.

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 1.14.56 PM.png
That’s awesome, this Kit has long been my #1 pick From the start. I’ve been super interested in buying it but have been also been waiting on saving for tires. it looks like a new drive shaft and longer brake lines aren’t needed for this kit, correct me if I’m wrong. my front lower arms are 24 7/16” and the lower rears are 20 5/16” my front trac bar is 34 5/16”, sounds like those would work then.

@RanchoShocks I hope to get your kit, and wonder if I should get your upper arms and rear bar. Id love to know what other parts you would recommend I get from you all. My main concern has always been maintaining optimal road driving, owned since September and have over 17k miles (120 miles when I took delivery). Thanks for reaching out, that’s awesome!

Last edited:

RanchoShocks

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Correct no need for brake lines or new DS with this system
No need for uppers since you get the lowers and are adjusted (assuming) nicely.
Rear track bar.. probably not either.
Since you got the arms and maybe this system down the road, you are in a great place to maintain a great driving experience.
Thanks Matt
That’s awesome, this Kit has long been my #1 pick From the start. I’ve been super interested in buying it but have been also been waiting on saving for tires. it looks like a new drive shaft and longer brake lines aren’t needed for this kit, correct me if I’m wrong. my front lower arms are 24 7/16” and the lower rears are 20 5/16” my front trac bar is 34 5/16”, sounds like those would work then.

@RanchoShocks I hope to get your kit, and wonder if I should get your upper arms and rear bar. Id love to know what other parts you would recommend I get from you all. My main concern has always been maintaining optimal road driving, owned since September and have over 17k miles (120 miles when I took delivery). Thanks for reaching out, that’s awesome!

OP
OP
lalalofsky

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Correct no need for brake lines or new DS with this system
No need for uppers since you get the lowers and are adjusted (assuming) nicely.
Rear track bar.. probably not either.
Since you got the arms and maybe this system down the road, you are in a great place to maintain a great driving experience.
Thanks Matt
Thank you so much Matt,
I really really appreciate you reaching out! im super happy to know I can get this kit and be all set! Again thank you!
Sponsored