Sponsored

+18 offset wheels with 315/70R17 on JLU

Trig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL
I have not seen this offset/tire size combo mentioned here. If I missed it I apologize. I just wanted to share the info that the combo will work. I put the wheels and tires on the wife's JLU today. Merry Christmas to her. Before purchasing wheels I did a fair amount of research and looking at other's setup. I ended up getting a +18 offset. She didn't want a lot of tire past the flare. After install I did circles with the steering wheel at full lock in both directions and there was no rubbing. Now it might not work for a lot of suspension flex, but where we live is flat so it will suit her well. Oh and the spare will fit, but it is tricky closing the gate. Will be getting a relocation bracket. Again, I wanted to share the info to anyone going through the "what offset to get" dilemma.

Setup:

+18 offset XD Machete wheels
BFG KO2 315/70R17
2.5" coil spacer kit

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg
Sponsored

Vedder

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Unlimited
I have not seen this offset/tire size combo mentioned here. If I missed it I apologize. I just wanted to share the info that the combo will work. I put the wheels and tires on the wife's JLU today. Merry Christmas to her. Before purchasing wheels I did a fair amount of research and looking at other's setup. I ended up getting a +18 offset. She didn't want a lot of tire past the flare. After install I did circles with the steering wheel at full lock in both directions and there was no rubbing. Now it might not work for a lot of suspension flex, but where we live is flat so it will suit her well. Oh and the spare will fit, but it is tricky closing the gate. Will be getting a relocation bracket. Again, I wanted to share the info to anyone going through the "what offset to get" dilemma.

Setup:

+18 offset XD Machete wheels
BFG KO2 315/70R17
2.5" coil spacer kit

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

Nice!! Thanks for the info.