evmo20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Occupation
Engineer
Did you ever get these?
I ordered these 2/8/19 and have yet to receive them or tracking info. They were very responsive with answering my questions prior to buying but have not replied to any emails requesting the status of my order. There also is no number available on the website to call. Luckily I paid through Paypal.

I will keep you updated on the outcome.

evmo20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Occupation
Engineer
Got mine to work... @EgGreg developed an adapter! Mcguiver over here. It definitely was super fun to find a way to run the 4th wire to the fuse box. Lol

20190213_161313.jpg

20190213_155840.jpg
They look great! Waiting on mine to arrive. Ordered them 10 days ago. How long did it take for you to get yours? Thanks!

Sponsored

dcdanny

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 wrangler sport. 2018 Rubicon
They look great! Waiting on mine to arrive. Ordered them 10 days ago. How long did it take for you to get yours? Thanks!
I ordered mine about 3 months ago. Still nothing... keeps getting pushed back. Lol. I found these on this forum like a month ago. Got them quick...

dcdanny

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What fuse did you use to tap into?
The only slot that had any form of power.. (the white arrow, ran the wire out of the right side, blue line)

20190216_101246.jpg

evmo20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Occupation
Engineer
I ordered mine about 3 months ago. Still nothing... keeps getting pushed back. Lol. I found these on this forum like a month ago. Got them quick...
Man that's discouraging. Have you had any contact with Titan Offroad since your order and/or did you get your money back? How much did you get the OEM LEDs for? This is frustrating.

Sponsored

dcdanny

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man that's discouraging. Have you had any contact with Titan Offroad since your order and/or did you get your money back? How much did you get the OEM LEDs for? This is frustrating.
I ended up getting mine from 4WP. They started off saying "October 2nd" then "November 2nd" finally when they called back December I told them that numerous websites had them available in April, he said he would look into it & called back to confirm that, that was true. Mopar would release them in April. I thought about getting my money back. But I think I'm gonna install those once I get them & sell these for a very low price. I bought these on the JL right now for around 800 or so. It was SUPER frustrating.

evmo20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
Occupation
Engineer
I ended up getting mine from 4WP. They started off saying "October 2nd" then "November 2nd" finally when they called back December I told them that numerous websites had them available in April, he said he would look into it & called back to confirm that, that was true. Mopar would release them in April. I thought about getting my money back. But I think I'm gonna install those once I get them & sell these for a very low price. I bought these on the JL right now for around 800 or so. It was SUPER frustrating.
Yikes I wouldnt be waiting that long Im not that patient. If you sell your Mopar LEDs I call dibs!

Finally heard back from Titan Offroad and they said they would ship today or tomorrow. If that doesn't happen I will be getting my money back.

dcdanny

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yikes I wouldnt be waiting that long Im not that patient. If you sell your Mopar LEDs I call dibs!

Finally heard back from Titan Offroad and they said they would ship today or tomorrow. If that doesn't happen I will be getting my money back.
Haha trust me.. nor was I. That's why as soon as I stumbled upon the ones I have now. I jumped on them quick. Plus i know me selling these would get off my hands QUICK. Especially for the price i told you in the PM & sounds good man. April is the month I'm supposedly gonna receive them. So I'll keep you posted.

eightamrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
No splicing simple plug n play harness and dealer flash

1AE4243E-5ABE-470B-BCFA-1F85387A5ACD.jpeg
is that a Rubicon? I just picked one up and was looking to upgrade to the LED headlights. Curious if the JLUR already has the harnesses needed, unlike the sport and sport s.
Sponsored