'18 JL Sport and Mopar LED upgrade

mgalland

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Can someone give me the OEM part number for the left LED factory drl/turn wiring harness?
Sponsored

Negativezero4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
I bought a 2018 Sahara JL under the promise my Jeep dealership would upgrade it to the LED package. They installed some takeoff headlights but the halos and the hi/lo combo won’t work. Do I need to have them add the sales code? They also tried to install takeoff led fender lights from another vehicle but said the harness is different. Can anyone confirm

the doctor

First Name
Ahitor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4 door
I bought a 2018 Sahara JL under the promise my Jeep dealership would upgrade it to the LED package. They installed some takeoff headlights but the halos and the hi/lo combo won’t work. Do I need to have them add the sales code? They also tried to install takeoff led fender lights from another vehicle but said the harness is different. Can anyone confirm
they need to add the code but also install a wire to make the halo work, the part number for that wire in here on previous post, I bought mine headlights used and the halos didn’t work until I did all of that, I don’t have personal experience in the fender lights but as far as I know they are the same, just need to add the code to your jeep as well

Deke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 6.7
I installed Sahara takeoff fenders with LEDs onto my 2019 SportS and the wiring harness for the Sahara fenders had more wires in it but plugged right into the SportS plug. I just had to use a programmer to enable the LED turn signals (and DRLs) before everything worked without bulb out warnings.

Upnarms

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
they need to add the code but also install a wire to make the halo work, the part number for that wire in here on previous post, I bought mine headlights used and the halos didn’t work until I did all of that, I don’t have personal experience in the fender lights but as far as I know they are the same, just need to add the code to your jeep as well
X2 on the reprogram/sales code for headlights. I used tazermini. My right one flickered, no low beams with the high beams. All fixed after tazer. I never hooked up halos.

I have also heard drls harness is different.

Sponsored

JLscorpio31

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JLU, 1999 Cherokee XJ
I am still taking the time reading through all of this thread but did you solve this issue with your low beams cutting out when you turn on the high beams? I just did a swap and have the same thing going on
Hey guys a lil late here. Just installed the OEM led headlights in my JLU, passenger side stays on high beams all the time. I have not wired the halo and do have the tazer. It would do the same before and I after I program it. Any suggestions??? Thanks in advance !

Yovwmon

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Altitude
And done! I’ll worry about the halos in the spring. My main reason for installing these was for better visibility now that we’re entering shortened daylight hours. For me they were a simple plug and play outside of height adjustment. I picked up this set of takeoffs from LKQ and got a great price. They were from a program vehicle that had under 1000 miles.

1496BA8B-495B-4BB5-8C8D-B4832F518AAC.jpeg
Sponsored