• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

17x9.5offset -18 4.5 backspacing Black Rhino Armorys

kharland17

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Hey guys I am looking to sell my Armorys that were mounted on my JL wheels aren't even a week old (receipt and delivery date on hand) Mounted and didnt like the stance since I wont be getting tires or a lift anytime soon. these wheels are hot and sold out pretty much everywhere. Paid $1200 for the wheels and shipping and would like to get about $1050 for them. My loss your gain. 35s would look great with them. Local pickup preferred. Bay Area California.

any questions ask away!

image1 (4).jpeg

image3 (3).jpeg

image2 (2).jpeg
Sponsored

on--belay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Recon, JLUR on order, 2 summer cars, 2 summer Ducs
Hmm, I like these. What is the weight of the wheel? Also how far out past the fender does the wheel and tire sit? If it's easier to just take a pic square to the front fender line, I can tell from that. Thanks!

OP
OP
kharland17

kharland17

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Hmm, I like these. What is the weight of the wheel? Also how far out past the fender does the wheel and tire sit? If it's easier to just take a pic square to the front fender line, I can tell from that. Thanks!
Here’s a close up

96072676-7AAB-40BC-B819-1880C1CB41C5.jpeg

67EB1A92-AC8F-4936-8822-64CA4F80E616.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
kharland17

kharland17

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
It's hard to tell in that light - is your JL granite or silver? I'm ordering the same wheels and just want to make sure they look OK with the granite color body. Thanks!
Granite

Rysdykj

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Can you send the specifics on this exact wheel? offset/backspacing info?

OP
OP
kharland17

kharland17

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Can you send the specifics on this exact wheel? offset/backspacing info?
It’s in the subject line, 17x9.5 the offset is -18 and backspacing is 4.5

2450 load strength
Sponsored