Sponsored

16 month old son, dropped license in Emergency brake slot.

Morbo101

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler sport s
If it’s any consolation, i dropped a piece of lettuce down that same slot yesterday. Took me half an hour of my lunch to get it out
Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I gotta ask... what the hell was it doing outside your wallet? I can only think of 2 instances when I've ever had to remove mine....at renewal, and when I get stopped... I mean... IF I get stopped.

come_on.gif

OP
OP
Chemy350

Chemy350

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
well, thank you for all the repies. Not much help but got some good laughs :CWL::headbang::headbang:

Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
well, thank you for all the repies. Not much help but got some good laughs :CWL::headbang::headbang:
Could you slide something flat down there with some double-sided tape & poke around?

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
Hah! Thanks for the advise, will try this tonight.
If that doesn't work . . . perhaps the for-mentioned "guilty party" should have a hand/arm Lubed-up (choice of said Lube would be Your Call, ;) ) and gently slid in to search out for the "evidence" ! To Big ?

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Not sure about your state but in mine, it's $40 to replace and an online process that takes 2 weeks to receive a replacement. Might be easier than disassembling your Jeep.
In Arizona they felt going through an 8-hour course to get a Concealed Carry was too extreme. So now as long as you aren’t a felon you can conceal carry with no permit.

Sponsored

Appositve

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
One I can answer! I had this problem twice because I didn't learn the first time. All you need to do is remove the two rear bolts of the center counsel and lift the whole counsel up. Then you can easily reach your hand in their and grab it out. The whole process takes maybe 15 minutes tops and it won't damage or ruin anything. I believe the second comment also recommended this, its a very quick solution. The two bolts have covers on them, you should be able to see them on the rear of the counsel towards the bottom. Take a small flat head and pop them out and then you will have access to the bolts.

VYPUR

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I lost my check card down there like 2 days after I go my Jeep. I tried everything it’s gone forever.
Sponsored