ElvisJL

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely STUNNING photos! It's easy to tell you know your way around a camera and know a thing or two about composition. IMO, Canon has the best lineup of lenses on the market hands down.

Avar928

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 2.0 Sport S Granite
Anyone planning a trip to Glacier should try going in October when it's off-season. If you can make it before the snow closes the pass you won't have to drive around to get to each end. Otherwise the park itself is open but most shops are closed and there's barely anyone there. You'll have to sleep right outside the park or reserve a campsite.

I went in mid-Oct 2019 and was basically the only one there. I saw 3-4 people in 2-3 days. Drove outside the park by the entrance on the south side and just slept in the parking lot of the closed hotel. No one bothered me in the Jeep. Hardly any rangers there also.

OP
OP
Jebiruph

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
Anyone planning a trip to Glacier should try going in October when it's off-season. If you can make it before the snow closes the pass you won't have to drive around to get to each end. Otherwise the park itself is open but most shops are closed and there's barely anyone there. You'll have to sleep right outside the park or reserve a campsite.

I went in mid-Oct 2019 and was basically the only one there. I saw 3-4 people in 2-3 days. Drove outside the park by the entrance on the south side and just slept in the parking lot of the closed hotel. No one bothered me in the Jeep. Hardly any rangers there also.
Thanks for posting this information. I'd like to get back there and need to check into an off-season trip.
Sponsored