Sponsored

122 dollars for round trip tickets to Vegas and JLU sport rental for 36 bucks a day. Go to go.

Fuzzy Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon
Hmmm... I'm considering going to Las Vegas myself due to 2 dealers there advertising 6 to 7 thousand dollars off of MSRP.

Hunter
they have a bunch on the lots here...i bought a left over 2019 in jan and got 8k of sticker..

they also threw in the tinted windows and locks for free, and i had them throw in 100 in labor toward putting in the led headlights

the parts guy gave me a discount on the mopar headlights...cheaper than i could find anywhere else
Sponsored

Fuzzy Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon
There is some great wheeling there locally. Just saying. Look up Sand Hollow. It is about an hour north of Vegas. It is also one of Lite Brite Nation favorite places to off road.
one of the reasons i left chicago 20 years ago was due to the wheeling and local area. I drew a circle 300 miles around las vegas (bout 5 hour drive) and i could be at the south rim of the grand canyon, or be in Huntington beach ca...i also knew about red rock and valley of fire due to doing a few guys trips to vegas prior to moving here....

I love Vegas as there is some much to offer besides gambling....

congrats on retirement 2 years out, and back in a jeep...

i love zion, captiol reef, and bryce....we go to bryce at least once a year...and did 3 trips last year in my lil off road trailer to the back roads of grand staircase-escalante national monument.....when you come out, i can take you out on the mohave trail as i live very close to it..

we go to sand hollow for thanksgiving the last 3 years also lol

pic taken on the mohave trail
20200209_095738.jpg

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
one of the reasons i left chicago 20 years ago was due to the wheeling and local area. I drew a circle 300 miles around las vegas (bout 5 hour drive) and i could be at the south rim of the grand canyon, or be in Huntington beach ca...i also knew about red rock and valley of fire due to doing a few guys trips to vegas prior to moving here....

I love Vegas as there is some much to offer besides gambling....

congrats on retirement 2 years out, and back in a jeep...

i love zion, captiol reef, and bryce....we go to bryce at least once a year...and did 3 trips last year in my lil off road trailer to the back roads of grand staircase-escalante national monument.....when you come out, i can take you out on the mohave trail as i live very close to it..

we go to sand hollow for thanksgiving the last 3 years also lol

pic taken on the mohave trail
20200209_095738.jpg
I may take you up on this. We will spend a great deal of time in your area. The Mohave Trail is on our list. We have done Capital Reef, Bryce and Zion before, but look forward to going back as it was in a car not a Jeep, so I know we missed alot.
Sponsored