12 YEARS, 250,000 MILES . . . SHARE YOUR ADVENTURES !

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
'Digital by Doiron' - Mark Doiron has been and still is My Inspiration to "get a Jeep, Get Out & explore". As an Explorer (by nature) & Photographer his YouTube Channel should be an inspiration to all "Jeepers". When I saw his latest Video ( the title of this thread ), my 1st reaction was oh crap he's "done" - for whatever reason ! (?) But no, he was just reminiscing, I guess, and the look back over the years was nice . Better yet his encouraging words and his looking forward to continue to Get Out & Explore gave me a sigh of relief . My WK2 (1016) has been OK for the Mild Routes, but I still dream of the day of owning my own Wrangler (2019 JLU - Sport S or Rubicon), and that day grows closer, as long as my health stays as it is, I shall be Getting Out There more often and Further Down the Trail in quest of the ultimate Fly Fishing Destinations - what can I say, It's MY Passion ! WHAT'S YOURS ? I Hope one of the Moderators can cut & paste the VIDEO to this Thread (I'm a dummy) so it's EASY for all to VIEW . . . but I encourage ALL to visit Mark's YouTube Channel if not familiar !

That's it, Let the Stories of Adventuring Begin . . . Video & photos encouraged . By having ONE place dedicated to this idea should - I hope - be an encouragement & motivator AND specifically Draw US Closer as Forum Members ! I hope it works, but if not, it won't deter ME from my "appointed rounds" !
Hmmm . . . who will be the first Wrangler Owner to tell us his or her story of adventure ?

OP
Lou3.6

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
'Digital by Doiron' - Mark Doiron has been and still is My Inspiration to "get a Jeep, Get Out & explore". As an Explorer (by nature) & Photographer his YouTube Channel should be an inspiration to all "Jeepers". When I saw his latest Video ( the title of this thread ), my 1st reaction was oh crap he's "done" - for whatever reason ! (?) But no, he was just reminiscing, I guess, and the look back over the years was nice . Better yet his encouraging words and his looking forward to continue to Get Out & Explore gave me a sigh of relief . My WK2 (1016) has been OK for the Mild Routes, but I still dream of the day of owning my own Wrangler (2019 JLU - Sport S or Rubicon), and that day grows closer, as long as my health stays as it is, I shall be Getting Out There more often and Further Down the Trail in quest of the ultimate Fly Fishing Destinations - what can I say, It's MY Passion ! WHAT'S YOURS ? I Hope one of the Moderators can cut & paste the VIDEO to this Thread (I'm a dummy) so it's EASY for all to VIEW . . . but I encourage ALL to visit Mark's YouTube Channel if not familiar !

That's it, Let the Stories of Adventuring Begin . . . Video & photos encouraged . By having ONE place dedicated to this idea should - I hope - be an encouragement & motivator AND specifically Draw US Closer as Forum Members ! I hope it works, but if not, it won't deter ME from my "appointed rounds" !
Hmmm . . . who will be the first Wrangler Owner to tell us his or her story of adventure ?
Reply to TxJeepScientist -- thank you for the like . . . they seem to be harder to get lately ! I for sure - and still do - have my doubts about some of the "intentions" portrayed (Including one of mine to which I owe an apology / coming shortly) or the lack of any. Surprising me a little ! I have my theories, but that's getting way off track ! Again thanks . . . BUT, this thread had been totally lost back in the pack with "0" response and unless someone sees its intended value it will quickly fade and be gone, because I don't have a Wrangler Yet so am unable to highlight any personal escapades in My JL, till around late Summer (estimate) and in fact by then we'll all be able to build & PRICE a Gladiator JT ! ! !
Hmm, now there's an interesting idea ! ?

Spartan99

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUX
He’s a great guy too. He’ll out anyone Jeep with his 3.8 non-Rubi. The undisputed king of Jeep owners.

Advertisement

Gibson Leatherworks

Advertisement