Sponsored

1 million dollars for a Black Unlimited Altitude with 2" lift and 35's

Tahoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab
Vehicle Showcase
For a picture! After my research, I'm going to be putting a 2” Mopar lift and 35" tires on my 2020 JLU Altitude. I am keeping the stock 18' rims. So I'd love to see what the final product will look like. I will fax 1 million dollars to the first person who can post this. In Canadian dollars. If it's a Black Wrangler, I'll fax American money!
Theres a bunch of people who have Black Sahara's with 35s on it on stock rims on a Mopar lift. Won't that give you an idea? I have the 2019 Moab on a 3.5" lift (equivalent to the mopar 2" lift apparently) with 37s on it
Sponsored

OP
OP
Albertaktm

Albertaktm

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys 2 Door Manual.
Occupation
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Theres a bunch of people who have Black Sahara's with 35s on it on stock rims on a Mopar lift. Won't that give you an idea? I have the 2019 Moab on a 3.5" lift (equivalent to the mopar 2" lift apparently) with 37s on it
A bunch of people? Hopefully someone with Altitude rims, Mopar 2.0" lift and 35's will post a picture. That's all I'm asking for! I have a rough idea. Seen beadlocker rims, 3.5" inch lifts, all kinds of stuff. I just figured with one of the best JL specific forums out there, SOMEONE would have a pick of the exact setup I'm looking for. My million bucks is still safe!