Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Guys anyone looking for a deal on this lift @River City Offroad has a sale for Labor Day with great deals..

Just got the ST1 kit with fox shocks for 797 out the door delivered, saved me about 400 dollars compared to local shops!!
Sponsored

Fourthandlong5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Would OEM Rubicon shocks be a suitable upgrade from Sport shocks on this lift not only for higher quality shock but more appropriate length than the Sport shocks ?

Mr.Klean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Replaced my Falcon 2.1’s with the new Falcon SP2 2.1 adjustable shocks today. Went from a sporty stiff ride to a very nice comfortable ride when set to soft.

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Replaced my Falcon 2.1’s with the new Falcon SP2 2.1 adjustable shocks today. Went from a sporty stiff ride to a very nice comfortable ride when set to soft.
Great to hear! I have the SP2’s on my radar but haven’t seen much as far as real reviews. Will prob end up going with these & the ST1 kit once my tires come off back order.

Mr.Klean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great to hear! I have the SP2’s on my radar but haven’t seen much as far as real reviews. Will prob end up going with these & the ST1 kit once my tires come off back order.

When I talked to Taylor at TeraFlex and I explained what i was looking for in ride quality he put me in the SP2 2.1’s and also recommended the 2dr version so I could get the ride quality I wanted. Needless to say he was right on with the recommendation. I couldn’t be happier with the change in ride quality.

Sponsored

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
When I talked to Taylor at TeraFlex and I explained what i was looking for in ride quality he put me in the SP2 2.1’s and also recommended the 2dr version so I could get the ride quality I wanted. Needless to say he was right on with the recommendation. I couldn’t be happier with the change in ride quality.
Nice! I was thinking of getting the 2 door valving SP2s for that very same reason. I can always firm it up by setting to performance down the line if I think it needs it. Really appreciate the feedback @Mr.Klean

Mr.Klean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! I was thinking of getting the 2 door valving SP2s for that very same reason. I can always firm it up by setting to performance down the line if I think it needs it. Really appreciate the feedback @Mr.Klean

No problem at all.

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
thanks UK, yes its been a nice all arounder. Presently 18k miles on the setup. I can honestly say I have 4000 miles of that is towing and does it well, less than 500 miles wheeling, rest commuting.

Sponsored

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
thanks UK, yes its been a nice all arounder. Presently 18k miles on the setup. I can honestly say I have 4000 miles of that is towing and does it well, less than 500 miles wheeling, rest commuting.
Just sent you a dm, then saw this .. so no rubbing off-road?

Reactions: aai

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
no issues with the KM3 37s rubbing, keep in mind these tires are approx 35.5 tall, on the shorter end of 37 sized tires. No complaints though, matches up well with ST1 kit. I also used the 2" lower bump stops. Its all in my sig on current setup.

rubited19

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL
Is there a need to add longer front lower control arms, front adjustable track bar, rear track bar or longer sway bar links to this kit? My stock rubi drives perfect and after all the reading I’m worried about messing up the steering if I don’t add all the extras components.

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a need to add longer front lower control arms, front adjustable track bar, rear track bar or longer sway bar links to this kit? My stock rubi drives perfect and after all the reading I’m worried about messing up the steering if I don’t add all the extras components.
Any suspension lift will change the geometry, if you want everything to work 100% you should make the necessary adjustments to the control arms and track bars to center the axles.

McBeeve

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2-door Rubicon
Occupation
Facilities Administrator
No, not with an 1.5" lift.
Sponsored