Sponsored

1-1.5" lift with 37’s possible?

1996cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
For the record, I’ve moved to a 3.5” lift for more clearance (fuel tank was 2” below axle tubes) and more uptravel! I also play in the dunes 😉
Sponsored

jdubya421

First Name
Jakob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2-Door MT V6
Build Thread
Link
Any photos of your Parmount inner fenders in real life? What is your impression of the quality?
My wife ordered them for me in November and they still haven't even shipped. Manufacturer has no idea when they can produce enough to meet demand unfortunately. They are still the wants I want tho.

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
My wife ordered them for me in November and they still haven't even shipped. Manufacturer has no idea when they can produce enough to meet demand unfortunately. They are still the wants I want tho.
Did you ever get the Paramount Fender Liners?

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
so i actually ended up running 1.5" spacer lift and 37" Ko2 (which is a small 37) for 2 days, on road i was fine, but i don't think i could flex it with out rubbing.. so if you plan to go offroad i wouldn't go that route.. Also it looked squatty.. with the 2.5" Rock Krawler lift, i can fully flex out no rubbing, I am running 2" of bumpstop and still get a lot of flex.. and people stop me 3 times a day and tell me it looks awesome