• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK & JKU DIE-TECH Mirror Brackets for Doors Off

VWillys

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Willys - Bright White
DIE-TECH Off-Road Mirror Brackets 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK & JK Unlimited

- Perfect brackets for mirrors when your doors are off​
- No vibration or extra wind noise that you get with less expensive options​

Like new condition...used for 3 months:

- Worked from home due to Covid and car was kept in the garage so very little exposure​
- Total miles with these brackets less than 500​
- Can't use them anymore as they don't fit my new 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL​

Asking $75 - save $35 on a new set when you include shipping cost
- Item located in Warrington, PA (Philadelphia area)​
- Prefer local pickup but willing to ship​

From the manufacturer's website: Fortec Die-Tech JK Mirror Brackets

The Die-Tech Off-road mirror brackets are a first-of-their-kind evolution in aftermarket mirror brackets for the Jeep® Wrangler JK.

Mirror bracket solutions are necessary for Jeep® Wrangler owners who want to operate their vehicles with no doors and remain legal. Our solution goes beyond this requirement and solves problems those typical solutions have, including poor visibility, inefficient mirrors and vibration.

The brackets use a hinge-mount design that uses the top door hinge for mounting. However, it goes further than similar solutions by providing a bracing arm that fastens to a door hinge bolt. This design eliminates the vibration caused by wind and the amplification of road vibration that other simple hinge-mount designs cannot offer.

The brackets are e-coated and powder-coated textured black.
SOLD IN PAIRS !!! Each set includes the driver and passenger side mirror bracket. Made in the USA. Patent pending.

Jeep Wrangler JL 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK & JKU DIE-TECH Mirror Brackets for Doors Off IMG_2685

Jeep Wrangler JL 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK & JKU DIE-TECH Mirror Brackets for Doors Off IMG_2684

Jeep Wrangler JL 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK & JKU DIE-TECH Mirror Brackets for Doors Off IMG_2683
Sponsored

RealMenDIY

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I'll bump this for you. I have a set of these for my JL, they are very nice and super stout. If anyone runs with doors off for any amount of time they need these; 1,000 times better than the crap hinge mirrors out there on the market. I highly recommend.

OP
OP
VWillys

VWillys

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Willys - Bright White
I'll bump this for you. I have a set of these for my JL, they are very nice and super stout. If anyone runs with doors off for any amount of time they need these; 1,000 times better than the crap hinge mirrors out there on the market. I highly recommend.
Thanks for the bump but I thought I marked these as SOLD.

In case anyone comes looking, these are long gone now, sorry.
Sponsored