0% financing.. How long will it last?

JeepJohn

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that the viral virus has set us back economically.. The best indication? Wranglers with 0% financing! To my knowledge that hasn’t occurred since 2006. How long can this last? I hope it will last at least until my new JL order arrives! What are your projections:whatsgoingon: :computerrage:
Advertisement

JustinWPI11

First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
My guess is not to long. Other Jeeps have already been reduced from 0% for 84 months to 72. I think we may have seen the peak in offers.

I wonder if the wrangler plant shutdown actually helped them with wrangler sales. Kind of creating a supply/demand shift since there was limited stock in dealer lots.

OP
OP
JeepJohn

JeepJohn

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
My guess is not to long. Other Jeeps have already been reduced from 0% for 84 months to 72. I think we may have seen the peak in offers.

I wonder if the wrangler plant shutdown actually helped them with wrangler sales. Kind of creating a supply/demand shift since there was limited stock in dealer lots.
I can see the supply/demand shift occurring. I just can’t see them doing away with 0%, even on Wrangler, until they’re sure sales are up beyond the initial buying surge and re-opening.

TXRubicon

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '18 Porsche 718 Cayman
It's only 0% up to 36 months on Wrangler though, which isn't all that attractive an offer for most buyers.

OP
OP
JeepJohn

JeepJohn

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
It's only 0% up to 36 months on Wrangler though, which isn't all that attractive an offer for most buyers.
I agree.. That’s even more of a reason for them to either continue to run that offer for a longer period of time or to run a better offer for a shorter period of time. I’m sure they’ll be equating it all to number of sales.

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Red JLUR
I got my JLUR in September using the 0% for 36 months deal. Really is zero percent. I’ve multipled my monthly bill by 36 and I get the exact amount of my Jeep’s price without a penny more.

Advertisement

Northridge4x4

Advertisement