Sponsored

0.75-1" Spring Spacers for JL?

Aaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 C7 Corvette Stingray
I'm going to be putting 35s on the JLUR I ordered and I want to maintain the factory height of the fender flares over the tire without going higher (to me, 2" lift makes 35s seem too small on the JL). Are there any 0.75 or 1" coil spring spacers available for the JL ... or will the JK ones work? Didn't see any on the master list. Also, spacers this small shouldn't require any additional mods, correct?
Sponsored

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Closest I've seen is the skyjacker 1"-1.5" coil and shock lift. I know there's not a lot of fans of skyjacker but I treat every item as a case by case situation.

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Granite
Occupation
Healthcare
The 1 inch jk spacer fits up front, that will level the jl out. I agree 2 inch in front and 1 inch in rear is perfect for 35’s

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
i'm looking to do exactly the same thing. And, really hoping there is nothing else we have to do to just get 1" added all around.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The 1 inch jk spacer fits up front, that will level the jl out. I agree 2 inch in front and 1 inch in rear is perfect for 35’s
To me the front and back look level on the JL, so I'd want the same lift all around. Do you know which 1" spacers will work on the JL? Do you know if they'll work on the back and front?

Sponsored

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I've been told the JK spacers work for the front but the JK rear spacers don't work for the rear. I still haven't heard of any for the back yet. I've got another month waiting for my JLUR for someone to figure it out for me! ;-)

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Granite
Occupation
Healthcare
To me the front and back look level on the JL, so I'd want the same lift all around. Do you know which 1" spacers will work on the JL? Do you know if they'll work on the back and front?
front JK spacers will work on the JL front springs, you will have to make your own on the rear for now. The JL has a 1 inch rake.

Armycop

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler, 2010 Camaro SS, 2017 Passat R-Line
Daystar used to make 3/4" spacers for the JK. I'm sure the JL ones will be out soon.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Daystar used to make 3/4" spacers for the JK. I'm sure the JL ones will be out soon.
That would be perfect. On the JK, if you add those spacers, is it recommended to make other changes or does it have little/no impact on the rest of the suspension etc.? Would you guess the same will be true for the JL?

Sponsored

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I bet you'd be okay in the rear. The stress would be when disconnected up front. These would probably be a perfect fix. These weren't out yet so went 2" all the way around.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bet you'd be okay in the rear. The stress would be when disconnected up front. These would probably be a perfect fix. These weren't out yet so went 2" all the way around.
Yeah, but I'd still like to get that tiny bit of extra ground clearance while maintaining the factory height of the fender flares above the tires in the rear with 35s

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr
THEN SHOCKS ARE TOO SHORT