Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
We've been playing with some concepts for the exterior Jeep handles to add individuality. We've produced several different textured handles to get a sense of look and feel. We've started with the standard handles but will also include the smart key handles.

The initial designs are meant to spur feedback and gauge interest. We'll get some photos posted soon of the handles on the Jeep.

The potential customization is essentially unlimited. In addition to the prototypes produced, we intend to add designs such as dog paws, T-Rex and Bigfoot prints, and a topo map.

Please let us know your thoughts on these concepts.

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸͺ› πŸšͺ Custom Design JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Door Handles New Handle Teaser(1200 x 2800 px) (1)
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Wow.... terrific idea.... Now, I'm sitting here trying to decide which texture would I go with... Hmmmm.
For sure would look different... would individualize the Jeep.

For those that think the removal process of the JL/JT door handle would keep them from considering such a replacement for the OEM handles..... WELL, I found this YouTube video...... and, if she can do it, you can easily do it. :giggle:

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
I think it’s a cool idea, but sure any of those are really speaking to me. If I had to pick a few I’d say tire tread, leather and diamond tread are my top 3.

I’d be more interested in seeing if they’d resist fading from sun exposure more than the OEM ones. I’d constantly applying 303 to try and stay ahead of it. I’m assuming I’d have to do the same for these though as they’re likely a similar plastic.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
Jeep Wrangler JL πŸͺ› πŸšͺ Custom Design JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Door Handles threedom

Available very soon... Custom Textured Handles for the JL and JT ...

Welcome.. Topography

One of the textures that will soon be available.

These are actual handles, made out of durable, Nylon PA12 - An Engineering Grade Material.

Manufactured at our facility in Willmar, Minnesota, USA

(Double click on picture to enlarge)
Jeep Wrangler JL πŸͺ› πŸšͺ Custom Design JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Door Handles topo

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
Jeep Wrangler JL πŸͺ› πŸšͺ Custom Design JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Door Handles threedom

Available very soon... Custom Textured Handles for the JL and JT ...

Welcome... Little Dog Paw

One of the textures that will soon be available.

These are actual handles, made out of durable, Nylon PA12 - An Engineering Grade Material.

Manufactured at our facility in Willmar, Minnesota, USA

(Double click on picture to enlarge)
Jeep Wrangler JL πŸͺ› πŸšͺ Custom Design JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Door Handles paw

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6/20/22.... I'm ready for mine @Threedom. They are suppose to be here via 2 day air UPS tomorrow.

I have both door handles and tailgate handle removed and the covers off the handles.. Ready and waiting for my Threedom (final release version) custom design (Gator) handle covers.

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸͺ› πŸšͺ Custom Design JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Door Handles 20220620_121854

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Threedom

Well, all 3 handles are installed. No issues with the install.. Not a hard install at all.

No negative impact on proximity.... aka: passive entry. Works same as with factory handles.

Your design guy nailed it!

These Threedom handles are spot on. Fit is on the money. Terrific!

You'd think they were factory handles, but of course the Gator Design on the handles with terrific detail cooly speak out loud so to speak..... Nope, I am not a stock handle..

Here are a few pics I took.

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸͺ› πŸšͺ Custom Design JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Door Handles 20220621_123501

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸͺ› πŸšͺ Custom Design JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Door Handles 20220621_123505

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸͺ› πŸšͺ Custom Design JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Door Handles 20220621_150349

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸͺ› πŸšͺ Custom Design JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Door Handles 20220621_150109

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸͺ› πŸšͺ Custom Design JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Door Handles 20220621_150158

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator

www.mythreedom.com
Designed and Manufactured in Minnesota

@Rhinebeck01

Great to hear you are liking those Gator skin handles we sent to you to install and eval. We were all looking forward to your feedback..

We are also looking forward to your feedback on the various hinge covers we sent out to you..

bohnster

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude GCM
Occupation
Bourbon Taster
You should update your website to include the Jeep version picker at the top of the main landing page then drive your product selection/display from there. You have a menu across the top and a hamburger menu on the side, neither of which lists the handles or hinge covers. On a standard 15" laptop monitor, when you land on your main page, you don't see the "pick your Jeep" tiles unless you scroll down, and that's the only way to find the handles & hinges. Or you should at least draw attention to new products in some manner at the top of the main landing page.

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
You should update your website to include the Jeep version picker at the top of the main landing page then drive your product selection/display from there. You have a menu across the top and a hamburger menu on the side, neither of which lists the handles or hinge covers. On a standard 15" laptop monitor, when you land on your main page, you don't see the "pick your Jeep" tiles unless you scroll down, and that's the only way to find the handles & hinges. Or you should at least draw attention to new products in some manner at the top of the main landing page.
@bohnster

Thanks for stopping by our website!

We hear you and are aware of what you mention. With that said, our website will have a whole new look... a total makeover in the next few weeks. We have a Team actively working on that makeover.

We look forward to our new website...

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator

www.mythreedom.com

Threedom Door handle covers are designed to replace the factory handle for Jeep JL Wrangler, Wrangler Unlimited's, and Jeep Gladiators.

The handles are compatible with proximity sensors and are available in many different textures with more to come.

The handles are designed to add unique personalization to your Jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸͺ› πŸšͺ Custom Design JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Door Handles 20220621_150212 (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.