Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
Checking to see if these will fit on a 2024 Rubicon X. Not a ton of mods available yet and hoping this will fit my new Rubi!
Thanks for your interest in our custom design door handles!

The factory door handles on the 2024 Rubi X are no different then on other model year JL's, so yes our custom design door handles are a go for your 2024 Wrangler JL.

Our key lock caps, wiper arm caps, badges, wheel center caps and key fobs are also a go for your 2024 JL.

Be sure to check out our Texas flag designs!

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸͺ› πŸšͺ Custom Design JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Door Handles threedom

www.mythreedom.com

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Shout out to @Threedom .. I've had my Threedom GATOR SKIN handles on my JL for over a year now and they look just as terrific today as they did on install day. Hardly a day goes by that I do not get a positive comment about how cool the Gator Skin door handles look.

The Threedom door handles have dealt with Florida, Sun and Heat, Beachside Salty environment and they also have dealt with UpState New York's, Winter cold..

As mentioned... today they look as they did on install day... Not faded or worn and working well.
Proximity works same same as when I had stock/factory handles..

Anyway, Thanks again, Threedom for my terrific Threedom door handles!

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸͺ› πŸšͺ Custom Design JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Door Handles 20220621_150212

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸͺ› πŸšͺ Custom Design JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Door Handles 20221222_142140

rebeltexas

First Name
Shae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Rubicon X, Anvil
Thanks for your interest in our custom design door handles!

The factory door handles on the 2024 Rubi X are no different then on other model year JL's, so yes our custom design door handles are a go for your 2024 Wrangler JL.

Our key lock caps, wiper arm caps, badges, wheel center caps and key fobs are also a go for your 2024 JL.

Be sure to check out our Texas flag designs!

Jeep Wrangler JL πŸͺ› πŸšͺ Custom Design JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator Door Handles 20221222_142140

www.mythreedom.com
Thanks so much for the reply! HAPPY to hear this! Love the dragon skin and will be getting them!

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.