First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 2-door Willys 3.6 mt, ’19 Durango
Occupation
Retired
Do you have to order in pairs or can you mix and match?

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
Do you have to order in pairs or can you mix and match?
@Frozen Beanz You would be able to mix and match if you please. :) All you have to do is make a selection for one of the designs you would like, and then add in the notes the name of the other design you desire.
For example, you could select the Dog Paw design, and in the notes add that you would like one Dag Paw and one Jeep wave.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Frozen Beanz You would be able to mix and match if you please. :) All you have to do is make a selection for one of the designs you would like, and then add in the notes the name of the other design you desire.
For example, you could select the Dog Paw design, and in the notes add that you would like one Dag Paw and one Jeep wave.
@Frozen Beanz

Terrific Threedom lets you mix and match... :like:

Remember, a few of the Threedom door lock cap designs are directional....

The USA flag design would be one that is directional.

SO, with that said, DO let @Threedom know that the USA Flag you wanted for example would be on the driver's side door and the Paw would be on the passenger side door.

Or say the USA Flag on the passenger door and the Paw on the Driver's side door.

Sponsored

Sponsored

Babeinsap

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara Altitude; 2001 TJ
Greetings all! Threedom is a new sponsor and this is our first official post, although there have been several posts about our custom Jeep fobs and our custom key lock caps.

Threedom was started in late 2020 as a result of my discontent with Jeep fobs unnecessarily large size. We redesigned the fob to be as compact as possible and soon realized other Jeep owners were similarly displeased with the factory fob. Long story short, we ended up designing four different fob shapes with over a few thousand textures and color combinations.

We embarked on a similar journey to create custom key lock caps for the chrome trim. I didn't like the other options and wanted some individuality. We now have nearly 40 designs, many are based on requests from customers. The caps match the black trim on our Jeeps pretty well and we're developing color versions (design is easy, UV resistance is the trick).

The caps or fobs aren't for everyone, they aren't meant to be. We all have different tastes, the Threedom team has really enjoyed all of the diversity in ideas and perspectives with this community.

Because we are using digital manufacturing, we have a great deal more design freedom than traditional manufacturing.

We have many ideas for interior and exterior customization and we are proud to be a part of this forum and the Jeep community. We'll be setting up our sponsor forum and getting acclimated to the forum over the next week. If you have questions or need anything from us, please send us a message!

Cheers,

Carl

Just ordered some flip flops. Was looking for a sun but liked them too!

MilkSteak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Added some key lock caps and windshield whiper caps to my new Jeep. So simple but really cool. Just need to put together my key fob now

OP
OP
Threedom

Threedom

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mythreedom.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU & Gladiator
Added some key lock caps and windshield whiper caps to my new Jeep. So simple but really cool. Just need to put together my key fob now
@MilkSteak

Jeep Wrangler JL 🩴 Threedom Custom Design Key Lock Caps🔑 threedom

Great! .... Thanks for going Threedom .....Any pics I could add to my scrapbook would be appreciated/enjoyed by the Threedom Team.

You are from Palm Springs, CA ... did you go with Threedom, Palm design caps?

Jeep Wrangler JL 🩴 Threedom Custom Design Key Lock Caps🔑 Flag_fobscapsinsand_1200x1200 (1)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.